David M. Tschantz
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Canfield, OhioGervelis Law Firm
An attorney with the Gervelis Law Firm, David M. Tschantz works with people in Youngstown, Ohio, and in Pennsylvania. He focuses on personal injury, helping people seek appropriate compensation for injuries they received at the hands of another person or through a company's actions or lack of actions. Mr. Tschantz handles cases such as car accidents, products liability, wrongful death and class action lawsuits.
After graduating cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in sociology from John Carroll University in 2005, Mr. Tschantz went to the University of Akron School of Law. During law school, he served as a production editor on the school's law review and won several awards in advocacy. In 2010, Mr. Tschantz received his Juris Doctor, graduating cum laude.
Since then, Mr. Tschantz has dedicated 100 percent of his efforts to litigation. He is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association and is admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
In the past couple of years, Mr. Tschantz has continuously sought to provide his clients with the best service possible, emulating his strive for excellence in law school. He shows compassion to his clients and engages in aggressive litigation on their behalf. Mr. Tschantz is active in the legal community, holding memberships in the Ohio Association for Justice, the Mahoning Trumbull Academy of Trial Lawyers, The Mahoning County Bar Association, the Trumbull County Bar Association and the Akron Bar Association.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 90% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2010, Ohio
Professional Webpage: http://www.gervelislaw.com/We-Help-You/David-M-Tschantz.shtm...
- John Carroll University, Cleveland, Ohio, Sociology, Cum Laude, 2005
- Production Editor, Akron Law Review, University of Akron School of Law, 2008 - 2010
- Member, Ohio Association of Justice
- Member, Mahoning/Trumbull Academy of Trial Lawyer
- Member, Mahoning Bar Association
- Member, Trumbull Bar Association
- Member, Akron Bar Association
- Ohio, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2011
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Ohio, 2011
- Cum Laude, University of Akron School of Law, 2010
- Weitzel v. Trumbull County Commissioners, 2014-Ohio-5620, 2014 WL 7277644 (11th Dist.). Denial of Summary Judgment upheld by 11th Dstrict regarding political subdivision immunity for Sheriff's Deputy., 2014
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2020
Office location for David M. Tschantz
3790 Boardman-Canfield Road
Canfield, OH 44406
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2020