Cory D. Britt
Top rated personal injury attorney in Cincinnati, OhioRobbins Kelly Patterson & Tucker
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Appellate, Estate planning & probate; view more
Licensed in Ohio since: 2013
Education: Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law
Robbins Kelly Patterson & Tucker312 Elm St
Cincinnati, OH 45202 Visit website
Based out of Ohio, Cory D. Britt is an associate attorney practicing at the law firm Robbins, Kelly, Patterson & Tucker in Cincinnati. With his prior experience working for both personal injury and insurance defense firms, his primary focus is on personal injury litigation. Serving the people of Ohio and Kentucky for nearly a decade, he advocates for his clients in probate courts, appellate courts and trial courts in the following areas:
- Civil litigation
- Wrongful death
- Premises liability
- Government liability
- Estates and probate administration
- Truck wrecks
- Appellate practice
Rooted in Cynthiana, Mr. Britt graduated cum laude with a bachelor's degree in history from Asbury University in 2010. Later, he pursued his legal studies at the Salmon P. Chase College of Law - Northern Kentucky University and earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2013. At the university, he was a member of the U. S. District Court Judicial Fellows Program and was an active participant in the Chase Moot Court competitions. While pursuing his legal studies, he served as a law clerk at one of the leading law firms in Ohio.
With immense experience in multiple practice areas, Mr. Britt carefully devises a solution and offers knowledgeable legal counsel to his clients. Known for being a compassionate attorney, he takes extra care to listen to each of his client’s queries and keeps them informed of every aspect of their case. His "Very Good" rating on Avvo is a testament to his professional excellence.
Mr. Britt holds memberships in multiple esteemed organizations, including the Cincinnati Bar Association, the Kentucky Association for Justice, the Ohio Association for Justice, the Kentucky Bar Association and the Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Appellate, Estate planning & probate, Government contracts
Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Trucking accidents, Appeals, Estate planning, Probate & estate administration
- 70% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Appellate
- 10% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Government contracts
First Admitted: 2013, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.rkpt.com/attorneys/cory-d-britt/
- Ohio Super Lawyers “Rising Stars”, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Argued successfully before the Ohio First District Court of Appeals, Hamilton County, Ohio to obtain a reversal of summary judgment granted in favor of a school district (Case No. C-130122, Amber Sallee v. Three Rivers Local School District, et al.).
- Obtained a jury verdict of $275,739 in Boone County, Kentucky where the last offer was $19,000 (Case No. 19-CI-1596, Gary Gavin v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company).
- Obtained a jury verdict of $136,000 in a personal injury case in Hamilton County, Ohio where the last offer was $25,000 (Case No. A1201528, Amber Sallee v. Three Rivers Local School District, et al.).
- Secured a reversal of a defense verdict on a premises liability case in a successful appeal to the Kentucky Court of Appeals (Case No. 2018-CA-000147-MR, Tim Lynch v. Pilot Corporation, et al.).
- Argued successfully before the Ohio First District Court of Appeals, Hamilton County, Ohio, to obtain an affirmation of a denial of summary judgment that was sought by a school district (Case No. C-1500260, Phyllis Bethay v. Cincinnati Public Schools, et al.).
- Ohio, 2013
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Kentucky Association for Justice
- Southwestern Ohio Trial Lawyers Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky, 2014
- Asbury University, B.A., 2010 – cum laude
Office location for Cory D. Britt
312 Elm St
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023