Deborah L. McPartlin
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Cincinnati, OH
Selected to Rising Stars: 2016 - 2017
As partner at Wagner & Bloch, LLC, Deborah L. McPartlin represents clients in the state of Ohio. Her practice is focused on matters of family law, including the following: spousal support, child support cases, parenting and custody issues, divorce and dissolution of marriage, negotiation, litigation and conflict resolution. In the state of Ohio, she is a trained collaborative practitioner and a certified Cincinnati family law mediator.
Ms. McPartlin graduated from DePauw University with a Bachelor of Arts before attending law school. She then earned her Juris Doctor after studying at the University of Dayton School of Law. Admitted to practice in both Kentucky and Ohio, she is an engaging speaker and presenter and regularly speaks at a divorce workshop for women known as Second Saturday.
A member of the Kentucky Bar Association, she is also involved with several other professional organizations. Within the Ohio State Bar Association and the American Bar Association, Ms. McPartlin is a member of the Family Law Committee. She is also a member of the Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals and the Domestic Relations and Juvenile Law Committees of the Cincinnati Bar Association and serves as secretary of the Family Law Committee within the Ohio State Bar Association.
With over a decade of experience, Ms. McPartlin is known as one of the most promising attorneys in the area. She has a “Good” rating on Avvo and as she offers several methods of dispute resolution, she can help her clients through family law issues no matter what path they decide to take.
- 100%Family Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2017
About Deborah L. McPartlin
First Admitted: 2007, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.wagnerandbloch.com/attorney-profiles/deborah-l-m...
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2016
- Speaker, Second Saturday
- Member, Kentucky Bar Association
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association, Family Law Committee
- Member, Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member, American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member, Cincinnati Bar Association, Domestic Relations and Juvenile Law Committees
- Secretary, Ohio State Bar Association, Family Law Committee
- Certified Cincinnati Family Law Mediator
- Trained Collaborative Practitioner in the State of Ohio
- DePauw University, Bachelor of Arts
Last Updated: 5/15/2022