Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Cincinnati, OH
Attorney Elliott Stapleton is a partner at the Cincinnati law firm of Cornetet, Meyer, Rush & Stapleton, Co., L.P.A. Since joining the firm, Mr. Stapleton has focused his career on providing guidance and representation to individuals and business owners from throughout Southern Ohio and neighboring Northern Kentucky. His reputation as a knowledgeable and professional attorney has led countless clients to seek his assistance with legal needs that fall in the following areas:
• Estate planning and probate
• Elder law
• Business law
• Business formation and planning
• Contract law
• Trust law
Mr. Stapleton earned a Bachelor of Arts in political science from University of Cincinnati in 2003, and he earned his law degree from University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law in 2007. Later that same year, the state of Ohio approved him to practice in its courtrooms, and the Kentucky Bar Association granted him admission in 2013. Since that time, he has proudly represented residents of both states.
Although Mr. Stapleton's legal career spans less than 10 years, he has already earned a place among the region's most promising young attorneys. In fact, he has a "Superb" rating from Avvo, and the Cincinnati Bar Association has named him Lawyer of the Week.
Attorney Stapleton has a reputation as a determined and skilled lawyer, and he also has a reputation as an active and valuable member of the legal community. He is a member of a number of organizations, including the Ohio State Bar Association and the Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers.
Estate Planning, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Contracts, Business Organizations
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2017
- Avoiding Probate (2013) - By: Cincinnati Estate Planning Attorney Elliott StapletonUsing a Will in Ohio requires that assets transfer through the Probate court. There are methods of avoiding Probate to ensure your assets are transferred to the right people with minimal expenses and time. This article discussed the methods for avoiding Probate in Ohio.
- Probate Attorney in Cincinnati (2012) - Probate Administration in CincinnatiThis legal resource website is for individuals and families in Cincinnati Ohio who are acting as Executors for a Probate Estate. This includes administration in Hamilton County, Butler County, Warren County and Clermont County.
- Planning for Parents (2013) - Whether your children are in college or diapers, it is important to put an Estate Plan in place. This consists of naming Guardians, deciding on the distribution of assets, and ensuring the assets go to the right people.
- Trust and Asset Planning for Second Marriages (2014) - Parents in a second marriage want to be sure they care for a surviving spouse and also protect their children from being disinherited. Asset protection planning can allow a blended family to ensure a fair distribution. Here is a visual guide from Estate Planning Lawyer Elliott Stapleton on the importance of Trust and Asset Protection Planning.
About Elliott Stapleton
First Admitted: 2007
Professional Webpage: https://cmrs-law.com/attorney-profiles/elliott-stapleton/
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers
- Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- C-Change Class 7
- Chairman of La Terza Coffee
- Ohio Bar Association
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2013
- Gamma Xi 21, Inc.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
- Kentucky Bar Association
- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, B.A. in Political Science, Honorary Order of the Omega.
- Brandeis Inns of Court, University Of Louisville School Of Law
- Order of Omega Fraternity
- Securities Law Moot Court, University Of Louisville School Of Law
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Dean's Scholarship, Josephine Fisher Award, University Of Louisville School Of Law
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Cincinnati Chamber Of Commerce
- Ohio State Bar Association
Last Updated: 5/15/2022