Gus J. Lazares
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Cincinnati, OH
As an attorney, Mr. Lazares has become known for his passion for the law and his unwavering commitment to helping his clients achieve their goals and the favorable outcomes they seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Whether fighting on behalf of the accused or those who have suffered a serious injury or loss as a result of someone else's negligence, he works hard to level the playing field in order to give his clients the best chance they have of securing positive results they expect and deserve.
In recognition of his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Lazares has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers, and he has received many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A longtime resident of the Cincinnati area, Mr. Lazares graduated from Kings High School in 2006. He then attended Miami University on a four-year scholarship and won the All-American Mock Trial Attorney Award from the American Mock Trial Association. He then attended The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2014. While there, he won the George A. Spiegelberg Award for Nation’s Top Oral Advocate as well as CALI Awards in Depositions, Pretrial Litigation, Appellate Advocacy and Lawyers & the Media.
Mr. Lazares is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, and he is an active member of the Ohio Association for Justice and the Cincinnati Bar Association, among his other professional affiliations.
About Gus J. Lazares
First Admitted: 2014, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.rittgers.com/attorney/Gus-Lazares/
- Miami University, All-American Mock Trial Attorney Award (from the American Mock Trial Association); Harrison Scholar (full four-year scholarship); Phi Beta Kappa
- George A. Spiegelberg Award for Nation’s Top Oral Advocate (Awarded by the American College of Trial Lawyers); CALI Award for Top Grade in Depositions, Pretrial Litigation, Appellate Advocacy and Lawyers & the Media; Extern for The Honorable Judge Walter Rice of the Southern District of Ohio, Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member
Last Updated: 5/15/2022