Marc D. Mezibov
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Cincinnati, OH
Attorney Marc D. Mezibov has more than 35 years of experience successfully litigating matters at all levels of state and federal courts. He focuses his legal practice heavily on employment law and civil rights, but also offers experienced representation in serious personal injury claims, class action litigation, criminal defense and business litigation, including defamation and slander claims.
Marc D. Mezibov has been consistently recognized by his peers for the quality of his work and his dedication to clients. He has been selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America, Ohio Super Lawyers magazine and Cincy magazine's Leading Lawyers.
Mr. Mezibov is active in the legal community. He previously served as general counsel of the Cincinnati chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union and as chair of the Civil Rights Committee of the Cincinnati Bar Association.
Mr. Mezibov is a dedicated advocate for each of his clients. He enjoys a strong reputation and a proven record of results. He has successfully obtained compensation for clients in cases against state and federal government entities, public universities, banks, religious institutions and companies of all sizes and from myriad industries.
About Marc D. Mezibov
First Admitted: 1974
Professional Webpage: http://www.mezibov.com/About/Marc-Mezibov.shtml
- State ex rel. Miami Student v. Miami University, 79 Ohio St.3d 168, OH Supreme Court 1997
- Discovery Network v. City of Cincinnati, 200 U.S. 321, U.S. Supreme Court, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Member, National Employment Lawyers Association
- Ohio, 1974
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1992
- New Jersey, 1970
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1978
- American University, Washington, District of Columbia, B.A. in History, 1967
Last Updated: 11/22/2021