Michael A. Galasso
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Cincinnati, OH
Attorney Michael A. Galasso is a partner at Robbins, Kelly, Patterson & Tucker in Cincinnati, Ohio. Mr. Galasso has over 20 years of experience working with a wide variety of issues, including civil litigation, business bankruptcy, creditor and debtor rights, consumer law, employment law, personal injury, real estate litigation, vaccine injury claims, land use and zoning litigation, and general litigation matters. He represents clients throughout the Cincinnati area.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Galasso has successfully negotiated and litigated many cases involving complex questions of law. He has experience with bench trials, jury trials, bankruptcy proceedings, arbitrations and appeals. His success is evidenced by his inclusion in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an exclusive organization composed of attorneys who have recovered verdicts or settlements of $1 million or more for their clients.
Active in many professional organizations, Mr. Galasso belongs to the Cincinnati Bar Association, the bar associations of Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky, the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, the Kentucky Justice Association, the American Bankruptcy Institute and the Vaccine Injured Petitioners Bar Association. He is also a member of the Out of Home Advertising Association of America and the Tri State League of Financial Institutions.
Mr. Galasso earned an associate’s degree in police administration and a bachelor’s degree in political science from Eastern Kentucky University. He graduated cum laude from Northern Kentucky University Chase College of Law, serving on the Northern Kentucky Law Review. He holds a license to practice law in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, as well as before several federal and appellate courts, the U.S. Tax Court and the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 40%Civil Litigation: Defense
- 20%Creditor Debtor Rights: Business
- 10%Bankruptcy: Business
- 10%Consumer Law
- 10%Employment Litigation: Defense
- 10%General Litigation
Debt Discharge, Foreclosure, Loan Modifications, Bankruptcy Law, Employment Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation, Employment Law - Employer, Litigation
- Super Lawyers: 2022
About Michael A. Galasso
First Admitted: 2000, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.rkpt.com/attorneys/michael-a-galasso/
- , Member of The Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Eastern Kentucky University, B.A., Political Science, 1996
- Eastern Kentucky University, A.A., Police Administration, 1994
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Tri State League of Financial Institutions
- Outdoor Advertising Association of America
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Vaccine Injured Petitioners Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio, 2000; Kentucky, 2001; Indiana, 2002; U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2001; U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2001; U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2001; U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2001; U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2002; U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2002; U.S. Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit, 2002; U.S. Court of Appeals Seventh Circuit, 2003; U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 2004; U.S. Supreme Court, 2004; U.S. Tax Court, 2005; U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2016; U.S. Court of Appeals Tenth Circuit, 2017; U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit, 2017; U.S. Federal Court of Claims, 2017; U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2020
Last Updated: 5/15/2022