Top Rated DUI-DWI Attorney in Cincinnati, OH
- Free Consultation
Nick Klingensmith is a co-founder and partner of the Treleven & Klingensmith a Cincinnati law firm. Focusing his practice on DUI Defense, he routinely advocates for clients accused of DUI/DWI, drug and alcohol violations, theft, assault, and other felonies and misdemeanors. He also provides representation regarding bonds, arraignments, motions, plea negotiations, appeals, expungements, and trials.
A former prosecutor with the City of Cincinnati, Mr. Klingensmith understands the approach prosecutors will take in every case. His experience helps him protect and defend the future of everyone he represents. He has successfully argued numerous cases in state and federal court in Ohio.
As a Top 100 Trial Lawyer, he has received an Avvo "Superb" perfect 10.0 rating for the representation of his clients. He has also received Superb client ratings on Avvo.
Mr. Klingensmith was a Dean's List Scholar at the University of Cincinnati. He attended Northern Kentucky University's Salmon P. Chase College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude.
A leader in his field, Mr. Klingensmith has published articles and conducted lectures on various legal topics. He is active in the legal community. Just some of his memberships include:
· Greater Cincinnati Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
· American Bar Association
· Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
· National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
· Cincinnati Bar Association
Attorney Klingensmith understands the Ohio court system. He has developed strong professional relationships with many attorneys, prosecutors, and judges. This includes an extensive network to draw upon to better assist his clients. Most importantly, he works hard for his clients and always makes himself available to answer their questions.
- 80%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 20%Criminal Defense
DUI/DWI, Arrest & Arraignment, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2021
About Nicholas Klingensmith
First Admitted: 2009, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://tkcincinnati.com
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer
- Rated Superb with a perfect 10.0 rating, AVVO
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor Degree
- Elder High School
- Nothing better than the fish fry at Old St. Mary's Church during Bockfest https://t.co/IGe8tHSAB8
- @markgramaglia Yes, but I think/hoping it is just being remodeled and will reopen soon
- I have a preferred order—but when you eat lunch there multiple times a week you need to mix it up. I miss the Cour… https://t.co/h1d8MXC3x2
- Silver lining…Mike Brown did not win a super bowl
- What a great run over the last couple months…UC in the rigged college playoff, Bengals in the Super Bowl…and OG Law… https://t.co/e7eWhJne6R
Last Updated: 5/15/2022