Todd B. Naylor
Top rated Class Action & Mass Torts attorney in Cincinnati, OhioGoldenberg Schneider, LPA
Practice Areas: Class Action & Mass Torts, Products Liability
Licensed in Ohio since: 1997
Education: University of Colorado Law School
Todd B. Naylor, an attorney with Goldenberg Schneider, LPA in Cincinnati, Ohio, helps clients address Class Action / Mass Torts: Plaintiff situations.
He received legal training from University of Colorado Law School. He graduated from law school in 1997. Todd Naylor became licensed to practice law in 1997.
Todd Naylor was selected to Super Lawyers. The designation means that he is a top-rated attorney as recognized by peers. He was selected to Super Lawyers for 2020 - 2023.
First Admitted: 1997, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.gs-legal.com/attorney/naylor-todd-b/
- Guest Lecturer, University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Fellow, Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers, Class XII Volunteer, ALS Society Central and Southern Ohio Chapter
- Arbitrator for Clermont County Common Pleas Court Arbitrator for Cincinnati Bar Association
- Schneider v. Montgomery County Board of County Commissioners. Lead Counsel. Case settled for $3.5 million; O'Donnell v. Financial American Life Insurance, 2:14-cv-01071, S.D. Ohio- won multiple rulings as lead counsel in a case that settled in 2018, including class certification and summary judgment on behalf of the certified class. Brenneman v. Cincinnati Bengals, 1:14-cv-00136, S.D. Ohio- settled case in 2016 as lead counsel on behalf of certified class of Cincinnati Bengal cheerleaders. Relief included signficant cash backpay award and changes to the team's pay practices and rules for cheerleaders moving forward. , 2019
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2012