Todd J. Flagel
Top rated Real Estate attorney in Cincinnati, OhioFlagel & Papakirk LLC
Practice Areas: Real Estate, Business & Corporate, Business Litigation
Licensed in Ohio since: 1996
Education: University of Dayton School of Law
Founding member of Flagel & Papakirk LLC, Todd J. Flagel handles real estate law, business law, corporate law and business litigation, including matters of real estate transaction and dispute. In Cincinnati, Mason, Westchester and all of southwest Ohio, he represents small businesses, large businesses, individuals and financial institutions. Throughout his career, he has managed cases of lender liability issues, business breakups, breach of contract matters, real estate disputes and construction defects.
A licensed title insurance agent, he is admitted to practice in both Kentucky and Ohio. Mr. Flagel is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit, the United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
At Miami University, Mr. Flagel obtained a Bachelor of Science. He then attended the University of Dayton School of Law where he graduated cum laude with his Juris Doctor in 1996. During his time in law school, he was the associate editor of The University of Dayton Law Review.
Mr. Flagel is a former chair of the Symmes Township Board of Zoning Appeals and enjoyed giving back to his community through his work with the organization. He is also an adjunct instructor for Miami University, where he teaches the next generation of legal professionals about real estate law. For over three decades, he has been representing the legal interests of businesses of all sizes and in a variety of industries.
First Admitted: 1996, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.fp-legal.com/attorney/flagel-todd/
- Cum laude graduate of The University of Dayton School of Law where he served as Associate Editor of The University of Dayton Law Review, 1996
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, B.S.
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, Best Lawyers, 2019
- Participant in the Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers
- Cincinnati Magazine as an “Ohio Super Lawyer Rising Star"
- Ohio licensed title agent, 2019
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association, Cincinnati Bar Association, Kentucky Bar Association, 2019
- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
- Adjunct Instructor, Business Law, Introduction to Business Law, Visiting Faculty, Miami University, 2019
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2006, 2009