Benjamin P. Wiborg
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Cleveland, OH
With 10 plus years as an attorney at Nurenberg, Paris, Heller & McCarthy, Benjamin P. Wiborg has represented over 3,000 workers that have been injured on the job. Benjamin sees all types of injuries from our clients such as slip and falls, back and neck injuries, and burn, just to name a few. His practice focuses exclusively on representing workers that have been injured in the workplace. In addition, Benjamin handles both the administrative and litigation components to a workers’ compensation claim.
Benjamin has been recognized as an Ohio Rising Star by Super Lawyers. He serves on the Board of Trustees from the Cleveland Marshall Law Alumni Association and actively serves as chair of the Nominations Committee. He served as chair for the workers’ compensation section of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (CMBA).
Benjamin frequently gives lectures, participates in interviews for local publications, and continues to educate the community on their rights for workers’ compensation.
About Benjamin P. Wiborg
First Admitted: 2008, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.nphm.com/about-us/attorneys/benjamin-wiborg/
- CATA News “The General Assembly Log Rolls Injured Workers”, 2012 - 2013
- CATA News, “Workers Compensation Update”, 2013 - 2014
- University of Findlay, B.A., cum laude, First in graduating class in law and liberal arts and history; Phi Alpha Theta, Vice President; Tau Kappa Epsilon, Vice President, Treasurer, and Historian, 2004
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Section, Chair
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Workers Compensation Section, Treasurer/Secretary
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Cleveland Metro Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice, Regional Rep (Workers’ Compensation Section), 2015 - Present
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member
- Ohio, 2008
Pro bono/Community Service
- Cleveland Marshall Law Alumni Association, Board of Trustees
- Ohio Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- , Martindale-Hubbell
Last Updated: 5/15/2022