Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Cleveland, OhioBentoff & Duber Co., L.P.A.
Dedicated to justice and fueled by passion, Brandon Duber is a former prosecutor turned managing partner at the Bentoff & Duber Co., L.P.A., with offices in Cleveland and Beachwood, Ohio. With extensive experience in workers’ compensation law, he is committed to ensuring that hardworking individuals receive the compensation they deserve after an injury. He also fights tirelessly for the rights of those needing representation in matters involving personal injury, criminal defense and medical malpractice.
A dedicated advocate, Mr. Duber is a trusted attorney with a proven track record of success. He approaches every case with the same level of passion and competence, whether it involves overcoming intricate legal hurdles or battling diligently for his clients’ rights. An attorney with an “Excellent” rating on Avvo, he keeps his clients in the loop at every turn, ensuring the procedure is adapted to their needs. His clients have complete faith in him, entrusting him with everything from document submission to appointment scheduling.
Mr. Duber embarked on an academic journey that led him from Skidmore College to Case Western Reserve University Law School. With a B.A. in political science and government in 2001 and a Juris Doctor in 2005, he is equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to make a positive impact in the legal field. Licensed to practice in Ohio and Colorado, he appears before the U.S. District Court District of Colorado and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
To devote significant time and effort to the affairs of his community, Mr. Duber stays heavily involved in the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, the Ohio Association for Justice, the Cuyahoga County Defense Lawyers Association, the West Shore Bar Association and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. A versatile and dynamic attorney with love for adventure, he conquers both legal battles and snowy slopes while finding solace on the golf course or riding his Harley in the summer.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Assault, Assault & Battery, Construction Accident, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Medical Malpractice, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Murder, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Traffic Violations, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 60% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Criminal Defense
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2005, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.duberlaw.com/attorney/duber-brandon-t/
- Council President, Orange Village Council - Orange Village, Ohio, 2019
- Council President, Orange Village Council - Orange Village, Ohio, 2017
- Council President, Orange Village Council - Orange Village, Ohio, 2016
- Council President, Orange Village Council - Orange Village, Ohio, 2015
- Council President, Orange Village Council - Orange Village, Ohio, 2018
- Rising Stars, 2013 – 2019, Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers list, 2022 – 2023, Super Lawyer
- Ohio, 2005
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- West Shore Bar Association
- Cuyahoga County Defense Lawyers Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- Colorado, 2007
- Bachelor of Arts, Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, New York, 2001
Office location for Brandon Duber
55 Public Square
Cleveland, OH 44113
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2019