Joseph A. Condeni
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Cleveland, OH
- Free Consultation
Care more than others feel is necessary.
Try harder than others think is required.
Believe more than others dare to.
Joe created Condeni Law LLC to be a voice for the injured. He along with the attorneys that work with him are dedicated trial lawyers representing those injured and harmed by the negligence and carelessness of others.
Mr. Condeni received his law degree from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, where he was the managing editor of the Cleveland State Law Review. He began practicing personal injury law in 1982. As an AV-rated* attorney since 2003, his peers have recognized him as possessing preeminent legal abilities and the highest ethical standards.
Joe belongs to several legal institutions including the American and Ohio Associations for Justice, the Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys, The Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Ohio State Bar Association. He along with his wife Maritza live in Strongsville, Ohio.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2004, 2006 - 2008, 2011 - 2022
About Joseph A. Condeni
First Admitted: 1982, Ohio
Professional Webpage: http://condenilaw.com/professionals/joseph-a-condeni/
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1985 - Present
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys, Member
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member, 1985 - Present
- OAJ Trucking Safety Section, Member - Former Trustee
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Who's Who in American Law for the Millennium Edition
- Cleveland State Law Review, Managing Editor, 1981
- Elected Trustee to the Ohio Association for Justice - Trucking Litigation Section for a 2 year term., Trustee, Ohio Association for Justice, 2016
- Awarded AV® rating in Martindale-Hubbell® identifying a lawyer with very high to preeminent legal ability and highest professional and ethical standards., AV® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell®, 2022
- Bowling Green State University, B.L.S. in Law, Pi Kappa Alpha, 1979
- Completed Institute on International and Comparative Law held in Paris, France through The University of San Diego School of Law, 1981
Pro bono/Community Service
- Legal counsel to W.A.G.S.4 Kids which is a non-profit service dedicated to training and placing mobility service and skilled companion animals (dogs) for children with disabilities. www.wags4kids.org, 2008
- Co-counsel for Plaintiff-Appellant in Houdek v. Thyssenkrupp Materials in the 8th Ohio Appellate District securing reversal of the grant of summary judgment in an employer intentional tort case under O.R.C. section 2745.01., 2011
- Porter v. Osinski, Cuyahoga County Jury Verdict - Recovery was Tripple Settlement Offer, 2019
- Jane Doe v. Gadd's Olympic Inn - Obtained an $8,910.794.00 judgment in a Trumbull County case involving brain damage to a woman shot in the head by a stray bullet., 2015
- Farnsworth v. Bergan (Medina County, Ohio) Achieved 1.1 million dollar settlement in a highly contested motorcycle versus SUV collision. Victim was a passenger on a motorcycle struck by a SUV pulling out of a driveway. Issues of liability and damages were resolved in favor of decedent's 2 children who lost their mother. All of available insurance coverage was recovered., 2011
- Is the Intrastate Transportation of Waste Subject to PUCO Regulations and the FMCSR? This article reviews the obligations imposed by the PUCO upon intrastate waste haulers. The question centers on whether the the hauler is a "motor carrier" bound by PUCO safety regulations where "waste" is excluded by definition from "property.", Author, Is the Intrastate Transportation of Waste Subject to PUCO Regulations and the FMCSR?, Ohio Association For Justice - Trucking Litigation Section, 2015
- Discussion of how the Ohio Apportionment of Fault statute applies in trucking litigation with emphasis on the "Empty Chair" defense., Author, Ohio’s Apportionment of Fault Statute Pointing at the Empty Chair in the Context of Trucking Litigation Cases, Ohio Association For Justice - Trucking Litigation Section, 2017
- Managing Editor, Cleveland State Law Review, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 1982
- Presentation at the Seventeenthth Annual Select Strategies For Insurance And Estate Planning Seminar to 400 financial planners and insurance agents. Topic was UM/UIM and Umbrella insurance policies., Speaker, Seventeenth Annual Select Strategies For Insurance And Estate Planning Seminar, Financial Planners And Insurance Agents, 2010
- Presentation on current topics in liability insurance., Speaker, Eighteenth Annual Select Strategies for Insurance and Estate Planning Seminar, 2011
- Presentation on current topics in liability insurance, Speaker, Nineteenth Annual Select Strategies For Insurance And Estate Planning Seminar, Financial Planners And Insurance Agents, 2012
- Presentation on current topics in liability insurance, Speaker, Twentieth Annual Select Strategies For Insurance And Estate Planning Seminar, Financial Planners And Insurance Agents, 2013
- Presentation on current topics in liability insurance., Speaker, Twenty First Annual Select Strategies for Insurance and Estate Planning Seminar, Insurance Agents And Financial Advisors, 2014
- American Association For Justice
- Cleveland Academy Of Trial Attorneys
- Cleveland Employment Lawyers Association
- Ohio Association For Justice
- Ohio Emploment Lawyers Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Last Updated: 5/15/2022