Kristin Michelle Roberts
Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in Cleveland, OhioKampinski & Roberts, LPA
A partner at Kampinski & Roberts, LPA, in Cleveland, Ohio, Kristin Michelle Roberts is a personal injury and medical malpractice attorney with over five years of experience in the legal field. The types of cases she takes on involve negligence, catastrophic injuries, intentional torts and product liability disputes.
Ms. Roberts fights aggressively for her clients’ rights and liberties. She is known for her professionalism and dedication with which she handles each case. She provides efficient legal services, communicates well and explains complex legal terminology to her clients in a simple manner. With a firm commitment to her clients’ needs and interests, she is a zealous and tireless advocate.
With a Bachelor of Arts degree from Kent State University, Ms. Roberts obtained her Juris Doctor from The University of Akron School of Law. While in law school, she was a part of the national trial team. She was selected to be a member of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society for her excellent trial advocacy skills.
In addition, Ms. Roberts served as a judicial extern for a renowned judge at the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court. She also was the recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award. Ms. Roberts is licensed to practice in the state of Ohio and before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. She has also received certification in general mediation and divorce mediation.
Ms. Roberts is an active affiliate with the legal community and is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Ohio State Bar Association, the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, the Ohio Association for Justice and the Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, General Litigation, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 50% General Litigation
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2017, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://charleskampinski.com/attorneys
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys, Member American Association for Justice, Member Ohio State Bar Association, Member Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member Ohio Association of Justice, Member Summit County Association of Justice. Admissions: Ohio, U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- $27 million verdict for a passenger in a Greyhound bus that rear-ended a truck. $19.9 million verdict: Wrongful death recovery due to surgical negligence preceding a heart transplant surgery. $1.55 million confidential settlement: Failure to diagnose. $1.55 million confidential settlement: Surgical error. See website for full list of verdicts and settlements.
- General Mediation Certification, Divorce Mediation Certification
Office location for Kristin Michelle Roberts
6480 Rockside Woods Blvd S
Cleveland, OH 44131
- Rising Stars: 2023 - 2024