Michael W. Czack
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Cleveland, OhioThe Czack Law Firm
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability
Licensed in Ohio since: 1984
Mr. Czack has devoted over 30 years of practice to the aggressive representation of accident victims and their families. His focus includes serious personal injury and wrongful death victims who have been involved in automobile, motorcycle and truck accidents, product-related incidents, construction accidents, along with nursing home and medical negligence situations.
Mr. Czack was born and raised in Northeast Ohio. He is married, has two children, and is extremely active in many civic, youth, and volunteer organizations throughout the greater Cleveland area. He coaches high school football in the Brecksville-Broadview Heights School District. He is proud to be involved with the Fresh Air Camp organization which assists breathing-impaired kids and their families along with the Cleveland Browns Adapted Football program for special needs kids.
First Admitted: 1984, Ohio
Professional Webpage: http://www.czacklaw.com/index.php/about-czack/michael-czack-...
- Martindale-Hubbell A-V Rating 2001-2016, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Ohio Super Lawyer 2012 thru 2017
- Volunteer Fresh Air Camp (weeklong camp for breathing-impaired children) High School Football Coach (Brecksville-Broadview Hts. High School)
- Volunteer for Tebow Foundation “Night To Shine” prom event held annually for special needs individuals.
- Achievement Centers for Children, Cleveland Browns Adapted Football League, 2015
- Bowling Green State University (1977-1981)
- American Association For Justice
- Association Of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers Of America
- Ohio Assciation For Justice
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2024