Top rated personal injury attorney in Cleveland, OhioGrieco Law, LLC
At Grieco Law, LLC, Paul Grieco represents clients in Ohio in matters of personal injury. With over three decades of experience, he focuses his practice on the following injury matters, representing those who have been injured by the actions or negligence of another: general litigation, products liability, medical negligence, nursing home negligence, premises liability, motorcycle crashes, car crashes, bus crashes, truck crashes, child advocacy and wrongful death.
Admitted to practice in the state of Ohio and New York, Mr. Grieco earned his Juris Doctor from Case Western Reserve University School of Law. He is a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, has an Avvo “Superb” rating, and for his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Grieco is a past president of the Ohio Association for Justice and a former long standing Trustee of the Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys. He is also a member of the American Association for Justice and a Fellow of the Ohio Association for Justice, being recognized for his commitment to the promotion of justice, the rule of law, and the unselfish dedication to the objectives and principles of the organization. In 2011, he was given the organization’s Distinguished Service Award
In 2014, Mr. Grieco earned the Garretson Courage Award for his efforts in representing 14 children who were neglected and abused in the foster care adoptive system. With a focus on communication and dialogue, he is not only experienced at litigation, but also in collaboration and negotiation.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Dental malpractice, Medical malpractice
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1989, New York
Professional Webpage: https://grieco.law/about-us
- Garretson Courage Award in 2014
- Ohio Association of Justice Distinguished Service Award, 2011
- Ohio Super Lawyer
- In recognition of commitment to the rule of law, promotion of justice, and unselfish dedication to the principles and objectives of the Ohio Association for Justice. , Fellow of the Ohio Association for Justice, Ohio Association for Justice, 2018
- Representation of 11 young children who were victims of abuse and neglect while in the foster care adoptive system., Garretson Courage Award, 2014
- Trustee Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys
- President of the Ohio Association for Justice., 2016
Office location for Paul Grieco
623 W St Clair Ave
Cleveland, OH 44113
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2023