Carley R. Kranstuber
Top rated workers' compensation attorney in Columbus, OhioLaw Offices of Charles W. Kranstuber, LPA
Practice Areas: Workers' compensation, Social security disability
Licensed in Ohio since: 2017
Education: Capital University Law School
Law Offices of Charles W. Kranstuber, LPA495 S High Street
Columbus, OH 43215 Visit website
Carley Kranstuber is an attorney with the Law Offices of Charles W. Kranstuber, LPA. Her practice focuses on workers' compensation and Social Security Disability law.
Carley obtained a Bachelor of Arts with Honors in Political Science from The Ohio State University in 2010. She then attended Capital University Law School for her Juris Doctor, and graduated magna cum laude in 2017. While in law school, she served as the Executive Articles Editor for the Law Review. She had her article, "Equality Is Not Enough: The Importance of the Due Process Clause in Redefining Consent to a Sexual Encounter" published in the 45th volume of CULS's Law Review. Additionally, she served for three years as a teaching assistant for the Legal Research and Writing department and obtained the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research and Writing, Law and Literature, Judging and the Nature of Justice, Marshall-Brennan Seminar, Workers' Compensation, and Origins of Western Law. Upon graduating, she was given the Dean's Award for continued service to the law school.
Carley is currently a member of the Columbus Bar Association, Ohio State Bar Association, and the Ohio Association for Justice.
Carley is passionate about providing legal services to both injured workers and disabled individuals, and represents her clients with enthusiasm and dedication. Her desire to understand what the injured go through, and her attention to detail make her a compassionate, thorough, and highly-qualified attorney who is focused on success.
Practice areasWorkers' compensation: claimant, Social security disability
- 70% Workers' compensation: claimant
- 30% Social security disability
First Admitted: 2017, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.kranstuberlaw.com/Attorney-Profile/Carley-R-Kran...
- The Ohio State University, B.A., With Honors, Major: Political Science, 2010 Capital University Law School, J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2017
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, Marshall-Brennan Seminar, 2017
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, Origins of Western Law, 2017
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, Workers' Compensation, 2017
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, Law and Literature, 2016
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards , Judging and the Nature of Justice, 2016
- Dean’s Award, 2017
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, Legal Research and Writing, 2013
- Law Review, Staff Member, Executive Articles Editor, Capital University Law School, 2015-2016
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Research and Writing Department, Capital University
- Equality Is Not Enough: The Importance of the Due Process Clause in Redefining Consent to a Sexual Encounter, Capital University Law Review - citation forthcoming, Volume 45, 2017
- Ohio, 2017
- Columbus Bar Association, Member, 2017 - Present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2017 - Present
Office location for Carley R. Kranstuber
495 S High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023