Charles W. Kranstuber
Top rated workers' compensation attorney in Columbus, OhioLaw Offices of Charles W. Kranstuber, LPA
Practice Areas: Workers' compensation
Licensed in Ohio since: 1979
Education: University of San Diego School of Law
Law Offices of Charles W. Kranstuber, LPA495 S High Street
Columbus, OH 43215 Visit website
Serving the people of Ohio, Charles W. Kranstuber is founder of the Law Offices of Charles W. Kranstuber, LPA. He helps disabled and injured workers throughout the state and his practice areas include death benefits, denied workers’ compensation claims, medical care, the appeals process, total disability, trucking, automotive and construction workers’ compensation, toxic and chemical exposures, cumulative and specific injuries, and warehouse and industrial workers’ compensation claims.
Mr. Kranstuber advises clients regarding commonly asked questions about workers’ compensation claims and is board-certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as an Ohio Workers’ Compensation Law Specialist. Admitted to practice in Ohio district courts and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, he is a member of the Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers, the Columbus Bar Association and the Ohio State Bar Association.
In 1976, Mr. Kranstuber obtained a Bachelor of Arts with a major in political science from The Ohio State University. He then went on to earn a Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law in 1979 and has been protecting the rights of the injured since 1982. Formerly employed as a district hearing officer by the Ohio Industrial Commission, he now represents clients before the Industrial Commission of Ohio and the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. He is presently a Washington Township trustee.
Extremely active and invested in local government and politics, Mr. Kranstuber served for six years as the Dublin City mayor and a city councilman for 12 years. With a strong understanding of the trust that injured workers place in him, he is committed to protecting the rights of employees throughout the state.
Practice areasWorkers' compensation: claimant
- 100% Workers' compensation: claimant
First Admitted: 1979, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.kranstuberlaw.com/attorney/charles-w-kranstuber/
- City of Dublin, Ohio, Mayor, 1996-2001. Washington Township Trustee 2010-present. Dublin City Council 1988-2000.
- Washington Township, Trustee, 2005-Present
- Dublin City Council, Member, 1991-2003
- Workers Compensation Advisory Commission, Member, 2006
- The Ohio State University, B.A., Major: Political Science, 1976
- The Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1980
- The Columbus Bar Association, Member
- Certified Ohio Workers' Compensation Law Specialist, Ohio State Bar Association
- State, Ex. Rel. Kegley v. Indus. Comm., 696 N.E.2d 210 (Supreme Court of Ohio 1998)
- Workers Compensation
Office location for Charles W. Kranstuber
495 S High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2014, 2019 - 2023