Craig S. Tuttle
Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in Columbus, OhioLeeseberg Tuttle
Practice Areas: Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in Ohio since: 2010
Craig S. Tuttle is an attorney at the law firm Leeseberg Tuttle, located in Columbus. He concentrates his practice on medical malpractice and complex personal injury matters. Upholding the rights of those who have been harmed due to the negligence of others, he serves clients throughout the state of Ohio.
With a real concern for the well-being of his clients, Mr. Tuttle fights aggressively for their liberties. He strives to ensure that his clients who have been injured through no fault of their own get the justice and compensation they deserve. His attention to detail coupled with his decadelong legal experience enables him to provide the most efficient services for his clients.
Graduating magna cum laude, Mr. Tuttle earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Bowling Green State University. He pursued his legal studies at the Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, and obtained his Juris Doctor degree in 2010, graduating magna cum laude.
While in law school, Mr. Tuttle participated in the moot court team and served as the vice chair. He was the recipient of the Outstanding Appellate Advocacy and Best Oral Advocacy honors and was a finalist for the Presidential Management Fellowship.
Mr. Tuttle is licensed to practice in Ohio and before the Supreme Court of Ohio and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio. Honored for his impeccable service, he has received the President’s Award from the Ohio Association for Justice and the Central Ohio Association for Justice, and also has an Avvo rating of 10.
An active affiliate with the legal community, Mr. Tuttle has memberships in the Ohio State Bar Association, the Columbus Bar Association, the Ohio Association for Justice, the Central Ohio Association for Justice, the American Association for Justice and the Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Professional Liability: Plaintiff
Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Ethics & Professional Responsibility, Informed Consent, Legal Malpractice, Medical Devices, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Pharmaceutical, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Professional Malpractice - Other, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10% Professional Liability: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2010, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.leeseberglaw.com/attorney/craig-s-tuttle/
- Hilliard Food Pantry, regular volunteer for service and food drives
- Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity Alumni Association, Treasurer
- Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association
- Cub Scout Leader, Pack 672, Hilliard, Ohio
- Hilliard Baseball Association, Coach/Assistant Coach
- Central Ohio Association for Justice, Board Member, including President in 2021-2022
- American Association for Justice
- Central Ohio Association for Justice, Medical Malpractice and Judicial Screening Committee, Chairman
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Columbus Bar Association, Barrister’s Leadership Program, 2014
- Ohio State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- Ohio Association for Justice, COVID-19 Immunity Task Force, 2020
- Ohio Association for Justice, Medical Malpractice Chair, 2022
- Bowling Green State University, B.S. in Education/Sport Management, Honors: magna cum laude, 2004
- Verdict of $44.5 million in Metts v. Athens Medical Lab, Franklin County, Ohio, 2018
- Jury verdict for $880,680 in medical malpractice case alleging radiologist failed to diagnose fracture of the cervical spine in 76 year old man., 2023
- Settlement of $1.2 million in Court of Claims case, Brian Reiss v. The Ohio State University Medical Center. Case involved negligent medical treatment relating to neuroendocrine tumors, 2022
- For dedicated service on COVID-19 task force., President's Award, Ohio Association for Justice, 2021
- Rising Star Achievement, Super Lawyers, 2019 - Present
- For distinguished service to the COAJ during the year of the award, 2015, 2021, President's Award, Central Ohio Association for Justice, 2016
- Presentation at OAJ Winter Convention, relating to litigating delayed diagnosis of cervical cancer cases, including misread Pap smear cases., Speaker, Embrace the Pap, Ohio Association for Justice, Winter Convention, Legal, 2021
- Who picks up the tab in the Court of Claims anyway? It matters to you and your clients!, OAJ Quarterly, April, 2015
Office location for Craig S. Tuttle
175 South Third Street, Penthouse One
Columbus, OH 43215
- Super Lawyers: 2024
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022