Dennis B. Dahlberg
Top rated Family Law attorney in Columbus, OhioDahlberg, Stanley & Foderetti, LLC
A certified mediator in the fields of divorce and family law by the Supreme Court of Ohio, Dennis Bruce Dahlberg is the founding partner of the Columbus-based firm Dahlberg, Stanley, and Foderetti, LLC, in Ohio. In addition to providing family law services, he also assists the people of Ohio with issues related to probate and estate planning, Social Security law, conservatorships and guardianships, child custody and bankruptcy.
Before attending law school, Mr. Dahlberg pursued his undergraduate degree at Wittenberg University. He later obtained his Master of Science degree in education and allied professions from the University of Dayton. Excelling in his academics at the law school, he was included on the dean's list and earned his doctorate in jurisprudence from the Capital University Law School in 2014.
After passing his bar exam, Mr. Dahlberg received his license to practice law and represent clients in the courtrooms throughout the state of Ohio, including the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. He started his career as an associate attorney at a well-established firm focusing mainly on estate planning and elder law and worked there for four years before joining Dahlberg, Stanley, and Foderetti, LLC.
Using the experience and knowledge gained, Mr. Dahlberg analyses an issue thoroughly before moving forward to devise a solution. He understands that whether it be estate planning or fighting for a child’s custody, raw and real emotions can be involved, and he steps up to be a more of a friend than an attorney and strives to help his clients see the light at the end of the tunnel. He is also rated “Good” on Avvo.
Mr. Dahlberg was selected by the Columbus Bar Association to be a member of the Barrister Leadership Program. Involved in several pro bono activities as well, his contribution to society was recognized by the Ohio Access to Justice Foundation and the Supreme Court of Ohio.
Practice areasFamily Law, Bankruptcy: Consumer, Estate Planning & Probate
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Bankruptcy Law, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Estate Planning, Father's Rights, Juvenile Law, Living Wills, Marital Property, Name Change, Paternity, Power of Attorney, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law, Trusts, Wills
- 40% Family Law
- 30% Bankruptcy: Consumer
- 30% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2015, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.dsflawfirm.com/ourteam
- Ohio State Bar
- Federal District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Certified as a Divorce and Family Law Mediator by The Supreme Court of Ohio
- Recognition of Distinction as a Pro Bono Honoree at Capital University Law School
- Certificate of Achievement from The Supreme Court of Ohio and The Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation
- Selected as a Member of the Barrister Leadership Program by the Columbus Bar Association (2015)
- Dean's List at Capital University Law School
- University of Dayton, Masters of Science in Education (Exercise Science / Physiology)
- Wittenberg University, Bachelor of Arts (Major: History; Minors: Political Science and Education)
Office location for Dennis B. Dahlberg
One East Livingston Avenue
Columbus, OH 43215
- Rising Stars: 2023 - 2024