Jeffrey D. Fish
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Columbus, OH
Selected to Rising Stars: 2005 - 2006
With over 30 years of experience, Jeffrey D. Fish is an extremely skilled family law attorney at the Law Office of Buck & Fish Ltd. He represents those in central Ohio and the Columbus metropolitan area who require legal help with matters of adoption, divorce, custody and visitation, collaborative divorce, child support, unmarried cohabitation agreements, wills and administrative law.
Admitted to practice in Ohio and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, Mr. Fish is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Columbus Bar Association and a past president of the Central Ohio Academy of Collaborative Divorce Professionals, Inc. Mr. Fish earned a Bachelor of Science with a double major in marketing and international business, then went on to Capital University Law School to earn a Juris Doctor.
Passionate about collaborative family law, Mr. Fish has been a big part of developing and promoting the concept as a better way to divorce. For his commitment to legal ethics and professional accomplishments, he earned the highest peer review rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell. He has also been certified as one of only 121 attorneys in the state by the Ohio State Bar Association in family relations law since 2003.
Also handling matters of surrogacy, property division, mediation and legal separation, Mr. Fish has the experience working with nontraditional, nonmarried and traditional families as they navigate a difficult and trying time. Caring, compassion, strength and knowledge are the foundation blocks of his strategy as a family law attorney.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2012, 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2005 - 2006
Certificates and Credentials
- Ohio State Bar Association Certified Specialist
Family Relations Law
About Jeffrey D. Fish
First Admitted: 1991, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.centralohioattorneys.com/jeffrey-fish/
- AV-rated, Martindale Hubbell
- Family Relations Law, The Ohio State Bar Association, 2003
- Ohio, 1991
- Central Ohio Academy of Collaborative Divorce Professionals, Inc., Past-President
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Columbus Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1991
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA, B.S., Majors in Marketing Major: International Business, 1988
- Central Ohio Academy Of Collaborative Divorce Professionals
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Last Updated: 5/15/2022