Jeffrey T. Kenney
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Columbus, OH
A partner at the law firm of Cooper Elliott, in Columbus, Ohio, Jeffrey T. Kenney has over 30 years of experience practicing law. He focuses his practice on personal injury matters, including medical malpractice, legal malpractice, business cases and wrongful death.
Prior to joining Cooper Elliott, Mr. Kenney represented big insurance companies, which gives him valuable insight into how insurance companies work. Fighting aggressively for his clients, he helps those who have been injured due to other parties’ negligent actions and strives to ensure that justice is done. He is well-known for his compassionate, tenacious and empathetic approach.
Having received a Bachelor of Arts degree from The Ohio State University, Mr. Kenney obtained his law degree from the Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law. He is admitted to practice in the states of Ohio and Kentucky and before the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of Ohio as well as the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
Mr. Kenney has memberships in various legal associations and is an active participant in the legal community. He is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Ohio Association for Justice, the Warren County Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association, the Columbus Bar Association and the Cincinnati Bar Association. In addition to his law practice, Mr. Kenney enjoys sports and serves as a varsity baseball coach at Walnut Hills High School and a junior high football coach at Kings Local Schools.
Honored for his noteworthy legal accomplishments, Mr. Kenney is AV Preeminent peer-review rated,* the highest rating, through Martindale-Hubbell and holds a “Superb” rating on Avvo. He has received many five-star reviews and testimonials from his contented clients.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Jeffrey T. Kenney
First Admitted: 1991, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.cooperelliott.com/our-attorneys/jeffrey-kenney/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Active participant in Volunteer Lawyer Cases with the Cincinnati Volunteer Lawyers Project.
- The Ohio State University-BA, 1987
- Licensed in Kentucky, 2020
- #CooperElliott is proud to be a sponsor for this family-friendly basketball tournament in honor of #CollinWiant. Pr… https://t.co/JACi01yTcF
- Three years after the tragedy, families of victims of the #Daytonmassshooting are still reeling from their loss. Ou… https://t.co/Hx15bi07YW
- #CooperElliott is proud to be a sponsor for this family-friendly basketball tournament in honor of #CollinWiant. Pr… https://t.co/8nNX8bPvrs
- When you're injured in an accident, you deserve to know the truth about what happened. And you deserve a team of… https://t.co/jB0B2HVwxG
Last Updated: 7/19/2022