LeeAnn M. Massucci
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Columbus, OH
Selected to Rising Stars: 2011 - 2013
After practicing for nearly 15 years in other firms, LeeAnn M. Massucci founded Massucci Law Group LLC in 2016. LeeAnn has represented parents and custodians in central Ohio all the way to the Supreme Court of Ohio. LeeAnn brings significant experience to cases involving various aspects of family law. Representing clients throughout the central part of the state, the matters she handles include child custody, divorce, child / spousal support, and same-sex /LGBT issues.
Ms. Massucci pursued her undergraduate education at The University of Alabama, where she was a stand-out member of the Women's Tennis Team, receiving a Bachelor of Arts in 1983. She then returned home to Ohio and obtained a Master of Science in 1985 from The Ohio State University. Hired as the Head Women's Tennis Coach right out of graduate school, LeeAnn was the youngest Head Coach in the Big Ten at the time. After coaching for 13 years, she opened the Clubhouse Cafe with her life partner where they supported many non-profit events and made an impact in the Columbus community. She sold the Cafe and enrolled at Capital University Law School in Columbus and was awarded her Juris Doctor in 2002. Upon graduation, she joined a Columbus civil litigation firm before finding her true calling as a domestic attorney. Ms. Massucci is admitted to practice before all Ohio state courts and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Ms. Massucci frequently dedicates her time and resources to community outreach programs and pro bono work. In 2009, she was one of the recipients of the Columbus Bar Foundation Outstanding Pro Bono Service by an Individual award. She is active in the Columbus Bar Association, where she served on its Small Firm/Solo Practitioners Committee as well as its Family Law Committee before being elected to the Board of Governor's of the Columbus Bar Association where she served two terms. Ms. Massucci is an active participant in the Family Law Committee of the Ohio State Bar Association, and she has been a member of the OSBA Council of Delegates. She has also been an Adjunct Professor at her law school alma mater, teaching Divorce Mediation. She currently enjoys serving on the Capital University Law School Board of Counselors.
- 100%Family Law
Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Juvenile Law, Paternity, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2013
About LeeAnn M. Massucci
First Admitted: 2003, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.massuccilawgroup.com/Our-Strengths/Leeann-M-Mass...
- Columbus Bar Foundation Outstanding Pro Bono Service by an Individual, 2009
- Capital University Law School Graduate of the Last Decade, 2009
Pro bono/Community Service
- United Way of Central Ohio Women's Leadership Council, Founding Member, 2009
- 10th Appellate District Pro Bono Committee, Board Member, 2007
- United Way of Central Ohio PRIDE Council, Founding Member
- Capital University Law School Alumni Board, President
- Columbus Bar Association, Board of Governor's, 2012
- Columbus Bar Association Incubator Program, Ohio Representative
- National Family Law Advisory Council, 2012
- Columbus Bar Association, Executive Committee
- Ohio, 2003
- Columbus Bar Association, Family Law Committee
Last Updated: 7/19/2022