Michael J. Cassone
Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in Columbus, OH
Michael J. Cassone is an attorney with Cassone Law LLC in Columbus, Ohio. A top-rated trial and transactional attorney with nearly 16 years of total legal experience, Mr. Cassone provides invaluable counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Columbus metro and all across central Ohio who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Landlord/tenant relations
· Land management
· Condominium law
· Estate planning, wills and trusts
· General outside business counsel
· General civil litigation
During the course of his legal career, Mr. Cassone has gained a reputation for his in-depth legal knowledge and unwavering commitment to helping his clients achieve the positive results they seek for their complex and pressing legal issues. A leader in his field, he serves on the adjunct legal faculty at Capital University Law School, where he facilitates classes for the school's paralegal program involving real property law and other similar subjects.
No matter the issues his clients are facing or how complicated their needs, Mr. Cassone delivers the highly personalized advice they need to make the best-informed decisions, and he tailors his services to help them obtain their goals as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. He also remains on hand to provide ongoing counsel to business owners, property investors and other professionals who seek experienced, trustworthy advice regarding the legal and financial aspects of their businesses.
A 2000 cum laude graduate of Ohio Wesleyan University, Mr. Cassone attended Capital University Law School and obtained his Juris Doctor in 2004. While there, he was an active member of the school's Moot Court Team, and he received the Order of Barristers award for his outstanding oral advocacy.
Since entering private practice, Mr. Cassone has maintained active involvement in his legal community, and he is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, Columbus Bar Association, the American Bar Association as well as the Columbus Italian Club.
About Michael J. Cassone
First Admitted: 2004, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.cassonelaw.com/attorney/cassone-michael/
- Order of the Barristers award for outstanding oral advocacy
- Adjunct Professor for CULS - Paralegal Program (Real Property Law) Graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University, 2000 with a BA, cum laude
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Columbus Italian Club, Member
- Columbus Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Participated in 2011 seminar on Landlord-Tenant Issues with over 65 Judges and Magistrates, Speaker, Supreme Court Of Ohio Judicial College, 2011
- Columbus Apartment Association
- Midwest Affordable Housing Management Association
- National Apartment Association
Last Updated: 5/28/2021