Michael K. Geiser
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Columbus, OH
Attorney Michael K. Geiser is a partner with the Geiser, Bowman & McLafferty law firm in Columbus, Ohio. A top-rated, award-winning attorney with nearly 30 years of legal experience, Mr. Geiser focuses his practice almost exclusively on plaintiff civil litigation matters, and he represents the rights and entitlements of a diverse range of clients throughout Central Ohio and the rest of the state who are dealing with personal injury or wrongful death claims arising from any of the following:
· Motor vehicle accidents, including drunk driving accidents
· School bus and airplane accidents
· Premises liability claims
· Dog bites
· Spinal and traumatic brain injuries
· Work-related and construction accidents
Throughout the course of his career, Mr. Geiser has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of the injured and the disabled. He has secured several settlements and verdicts well in excess of a million dollars, earning his membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
In all cases, Mr. Geiser aggressively pursues the most favorable outcome possible for his plaintiff clients while treating them and their families with the compassion, care and respect they deserve. Recognized for his impeccable professionalism and service, he has received Superb ratings on Avvo, and The National Trial Lawyers has included him in the list of the Top 100 lawyers in the country.
After graduating from The Ohio State University, Mr. Geiser attended Capital University Law School, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1990. Along with practicing before all Ohio's state courts, he also holds admission to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Mr. Geiser is active among several professional legal organizations, including the Columbus Bar Association, the Ohio Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice. He also supports his local community through his involvement with various civic and charitable organizations.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023
About Michael K. Geiser
First Admitted: 1991, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://protectingohio.com/attorneys/michael-k-geiser/
Other Outstanding Achievements
- A Delaware County jury returned a verdict in favor of Geary Lucas after a three day trial. Mr. Lucas was driving southbound on CR 9 in Delaware County and the defendant was exiting a driveway when she hit a northbound motorist on CR 9 causing that motorist to proceed left of center striking Mr. Lucas' vehicle. Mr. Lucas sustained a contusion to his shoulder and required medical treatment. The jury returned a verdict for $60,572.00. The Court awarded interest and Court Costs.
- On May 20, 2015, GregTackett was driving his motorcycle on State Route 229 in Morrow County, Ohio, when a distracted motorist turned left in front of Mr. Tackett’s motorcycle at the intersection with State Route 61. Mr. Tackett made a heroic effort to avoid the collision, and was ejected from his motorcycle and miraculously the only serious injury that Mr. Tackett sustained was a fractured left wrist. Med Flight was called to the scene by the first responders and Mr. Tackett flown to Ohio State University Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio, where Dr. Ryan Klinefelter was waiting to assess Mr. Tackett’s injuries. Dr. Klinefelter performed a surgery to repair the bones in Mr. Tackett’s left wrist. The surgery was a success, but the company that insured the distracted driver blamed Mr. Tackett for causing the wreck. Greg Tackett researched personal injury attorneys in Ohio and he hired attorney Mike Geiser. After meeting Greg Tackett at OSU Medical Center, Mike and his team of Geiser, Bowman and McLafferty immediately secured evidence to prove that Greg Tackett did nothing to cause the accident. The partners, Geiser, Bowman and McLafferty reached a settlement in the amount of $248,000.00 for Mr. Tackett and compensation was secured for Mr. Tackett’s medical bills, pain and suffering. , 2015
- I have four outstanding children and a wonderful wife.
- My name is Bill Carroll and I am a firefighter. I was riding my Harley motorcycle down a country road when a car turned left in front of me. I forced my motorcycle to the ground in hopes of avoiding the car, but we collided and my body hit the ground and then the other car. I tried to check on the other driver, but I could not get up. I was taken to the hospital and the surgeon told me that the bones in my back were broken. At that moment I realized that my career as a firefighter was probably over, but there was no time for emotion because I was taken directly to the operating room for surgery. I had plenty of time for thought while recovering in the hospital. At first I was depressed and then I became angry. I was angry because this accident was not my fault and I am too young to be disabled. Being a firefighter is all I ever wanted to do. The people closest to me felt my anger and I could tell that they were uncomfortable with my behavior. I did not want anger to ruin my life. It was then that I decided to focus on the things I could do, instead of what I could not do. I was alive and my family was supporting me. I could still talk with my friends and laugh, and dream and try. My mission in life became recovering from these injuries and I gave the therapy and treatments 110%. The weeks went by and I started seeing improvement and I became stronger. Soon I was walking and then I started dreaming of running and maybe some day returning to the fire department. The muscles in my back, arms and legs were becoming stronger and within a few more months I could jog. I placed my trust in the professionals around me. My attorney with Cecil & Geiser took care of the legal details concerning the accident and he dealt with the other driver’s insurance company. This allowed me to focus on what my doctors were telling me to do. I also placed trust in God and had faith that I would receive the strength I needed to reach a higher purpose in life. Eventually, I was able to return to work light duty for the department and I am proud to say that I returned to full duty this year with the fire department. I now look at each day as a gift and focus on all the things I can do and I dream of things I will do.
- Ta McGuire: My name is Ta McGuire and I hired attorney Mike Geiser to represent me when the car I was in was hit by a truck in Gallipolis, Ohio. Glass shattered when the truck hit the car and a piece of glass entered my ear puncturing my ear drum. Dr. Abraham Jacob performed surgery at The Ohio State University Medical Center. The wreck caused great difficulty in my life due to the injuries and medical treatment. Mike was my attorney and he dealt with the trucking company or the insurance companies. Mike handled everything and I was very glad that I hired him. He was very easy to talk to and he kept me very informed about my case. We did not have to go to trial because we reached a settlement of $172,500.00. I trust Mike as a person and as a lawyer.
- Carolyn Owens My name is Carolyn Owens and if you need the services of an attorney you should find the BEST attorney to handle your case. I would like to recommend the services of Mr. Michael Geiser. He is a total professional who will research your case and be prepared for all contingencies. Mr. Geiser and his entire office staff will treat you like family, this I know from personal experience. My 78 year old father was seriously injured when he was knocked out of the back of his pick up truck after being hit in the head with the bucket of a backhoe. His back was broken in several places which required neurosurgery. He had a head injury, multiple abrasions and a rotator cuff tear. His injuries and complications that followed required two hospital stays at Grant Medical Center, a nursing home stay and rehab before he was able to go home. He still required follow-up care for several months. After learning that the backhoe operator had medical issues that perhaps contributed to my father’s injuries, I got dad’s permission to contact an attorney. Thankfully, I found Mr. Geiser. He reviewed my father’s medical records, interviewed my father, and researched the case. When the backhoe operator refused to accept responsibility, Mr. Geiser proceeded with the case. He recognized that my father was not used to asking for help and he believed in my father and in his case. Mr. Geiser was able to reach a satisfactory resolution in dad’s case. He treated dad with the respect that he deserves and I am sure that he deals with each of his clients likewise.
- John and Sandy DouttWe are John & Sandy Doutt. We found ourselves in need of an attorney after a serious accident on our motorcycle. While we both sustained injuries my wife’s were far more serious, including a traumatic brain injury. A month after the accident we still had not heard from the responsible party’s insurance provider. The motorcycle was totaled & we were using our major medical provider for assistance on the medical bills. We finally realized it was time to seek legal assistance. Another attorney referred us to Mr. Michael Geiser because he was better at dealing with motorcycle accidents. We called his office & got an appointment with Mr. Geiser. It turned out to be the wisest decision we could have made. Mr. Geiser was professional & kind from our first meeting. He recognized my wife’s apprehension & spent a great deal of time calming & assuring us that everything would be OK. We never felt rushed or foolish in any of our conversations with Mr. Geiser or any of his staff. No question ever went unanswered or was felt to be unimportant. All of our phone calls were taken at the time of our call or returned in a timely manner. Mr. Geiser was able to reach a very satisfactory resolution for us, one we could have never received without his help. We were very impressed by his professionalism & his preparedness. We felt like we made a new friend during this process & highly recommend Michael Geiser to our family & friends. Sincerely John & Sandy Doutt
- I am Elizabeth Minturn from Reynoldsburg, Ohio. I was seriously injured due to a car accident. The insurance companies denied responsibility for the wreck. My fiance and I were referred to Mike Geiser’s law firm after the accident and we hired Mike. The accident caused significant dental injuries and I had several surgeries. Mike filed a lawsuit and the case proceeded to trial in front of an arbitration panel. The trial resulted in a verdict in my favor in the amount of $450,000.00. I felt like I was well represented by Mike during the trial. Even before the trial, I felt very confident about the way Mike was handling the case. I always knew what was going on and spoke with Mike frequently and he also sent me a lot of letters keeping me informed. Mike talked to me like a friend and treated me like a partner. We discussed strategy together and I really knew what was going to happen and why. I was very happy with the way the case worked out. I would refer a friend to Mike and Andy Cecil, his partner.
- Tim Carter: On June 13, 2007, I was driving to work when another car turned in front of me causing a wreck. I broke my leg and was taken to Grant Hospital where Dr. Bruce French surgically repaired my leg. I was off work for about a year. Mike Geiser was my lawyer. Mike was always there when I needed him. We met together at my house and we frequently spoke together on the phone. Mike sued the company that caused the wreck and we did not have to go to trial because the other side settled with us. I did not have to pay Mike any fees or expenses until my case settled. I would be happy to talk to you about my case if you have any questions. I would definitely hire Mike and his firm. $500,000.00 received on June 5, 2009.
- Jessica Cruz: When the tragic accident happened causing the death of my son Asa I did not hesitate in calling Cecil & Geiser for representation. A year prior to the accident I needed advice dealing with a situation and had called many lawyers. It was Cecil & Geiser that gave me honest advice. That was very important to me. I did not have to search through the yellow pages searching for a lawyer. I knew who I wanted to represent me when Asa’s accident occurred. Someone who would be honest and upfront with me regarding my case. Throughout my case I felt genuinely cared for. I wasn’t ever treated as a dollar sign or just another client. Anytime I needed to speak with my lawyer he was there for me. I knew that what I wanted did matter to them and they took that into consideration while working on my case. I can not thank them enough for all they have done for me. Despite all the jokes you hear about lawyers there are some good ones out there but, Cecil & Geiser has the best.
- Don Bircher: My name is Don Bircher and I live in Pickerington, Ohio. I was injured when a local pharmacy gave me the wrong medication. My doctor prescribed a medication to treat a non life-threatening condition. The pharmacist gave me the wrong medication with a similar sounding name. The medication caused very harmful symptoms which impacted my family, my job and my quality of life. My friend is a private investigator and he suggested that I call attorney Mike Geiser. Mike filed a lawsuit against the pharmacy and we eventually worked out a settlement that I was very satisfied with. I would hire Mike again if I ever needed him. I always knew what was going on with my case. I communicated with Mike by email and by telephone and we had meetings in person. Mike worked hard for me and I trust that he will continue doing the same for his clients in the future.
- Lally v. FriedelOutcome: Verdict for the PlaintiffDescription: Plaintiff sustained a muscular injury due to motorcycle accident in Columbus, Ohio. The jury awarded the plaintiff $42,200.00.
- Client Testimonial of Ashley DiSabato: October 27th was one of the worst days of my life I was in a serious car accident with my five month old baby at the time. We were taken to the hospital and released two days later I came home with injuries and had no idea where to start. Mike Geiser had helped my mom with her car accident she was involved in a year before. When we got home my mom contacted Mr. Geiser and he came over to see me right away. I can't tell you how much he has helped me this year it has almost been a year since my accident and he has been by my side through all of it. There were many of times when I felt down and I called him and he talked to me to let me know everything would be ok. Every time I need him I know he is only a phone call away and he is always there for me. He has been one of the best people who came into my life that I have meet he is professional, Very responsible, caring, Smart, understanding, reliable. I could go on for a while of how great of a person he is. He has helped me so much I couldn't thank him enough. , 2012
- Ison v. BennettOutcome: Jury verdict for the plaintiffDescription: Plaintiff sustained a soft tissue injury in Pike County, Ohio. Jury verdict was $75,000.00 which was over the limits available to the defendant. The cases that are listed are examples of cases that went to trial where I was the attorney for the plaintiff. I am not a specialist and do not focus exclusively on one area of negligence law.
- Result in Worthington, Ohio for the sum of $175,000.00 for Patricia Rhoads who was injured on a bicycle while riding on North High Street in Franklin, County, Ohio. The medical bills amounted to $43,400.00. Lost income amounted to $12,000.00. Patricia sustained injuries to her teeth, neck and back when she was struck by a car while riding her bicycle in Worthington, Ohio. Liability was disputed. , 2016
- Result in Delaware County, Ohio, in the amount of $225,000.00, for Deann Brunke, who was injured when another motorist turned left in front of the car she was driving. Liability was disputed. There were no witnesses listed on the crash report who saw the light. Mr. Geiser contacted 911 and located a witness who confirmed that Ms. Brunke had the right of way. The adjusted medical bills amounted to $28,700.00. The lawsuit was filed in Delaware County.Judge Everett Krueger, Case No. 14 CV C 06 0437, 2015
- Carter v. Pearson Education Syst: Tim Carter sustained a fractured femur due to an auto accident in 2007. The fracture was treated surgically and Mr. Carter was unable to work as a custodian for a year. Tim's case was filed in Franklin County. The case was settled in June of 2009 before trial for the sum of $500,000.00.
- Jury verdict in the amount of $100,000.00 on March 9, 2018. A Franklin County jury returned a verdict in favor of Plaintiff Kristine Ream after a four day trial. Ms. Ream was driving her car northbound on Hartford Street toward the intersection with Dublin Granville Road. Defendant ran a red light striking Plaintiff's vehicle within the intersection. Ms. Ream sustained injuries to her neck. Plaintiff's experts: Dr. Paul DeGenova and Dr. Mary Ann Everhart-McDonald. Defendant's expert: Dr. David Hannallah. , 2018
- Joshua Beltz, et al. v. Charles Davis, (2013) Knox County Common Pleas CourtOn March 20, 2012, Joshua Beltz, age 20, was operating a motorcycle southbound on US Route 36 approaching the intersection with County Road 2, within Knox County, Ohio. Defendant Charles Davis was driving his car northbound on US Rout 36 approaching the same intersection. Mr. Davis turned left at CR 2 directly into the path of Joshua’s motorcycle. Mr. Beltz attempted to avoid the collision, but his motorcycle struck the front passenger side of the vehicle operated by Mr. Davis, causing Joshua to be ejected from the motorcycle. Mr. Beltz sustained a fracture of the tibia above the ankle and a laceration to a pectoris. Settlement: $400,000.00., 2013
- Client Testimonial from Susan Cassidy 2013 In May of 2010 I was in an accident I was in an accident, while riding my bike a dog ran out into the road and caused me to have a serious fall. I have no memory of the accident. Luckily I was with friends that took care of me while I was unconscious and waiting for the ambulance. Subsequently, I made several unsuccessful attempts to communicate with the owner of the dog. I took my case to an attorney in an attempt to communicate once again with the owner of the dog but the attorney refused my case. I then talked to Mike Geiser, of Cecil & Geiser.Mike Geiser accepted my case. Shortly thereafter he did some investigating and was able to contact the appropriate party that insured the dog. It took several years for me to recover but through the entire process I felt I was working with the best possible attorney for my personal injury. He was very thorough; he understood all aspects of the law concerning my case, even when the opposing insurance representatives did not. He spent time with me explaining the pros and cons on my situation. His paralegal did an excellent job of organizing my medical files, which were quite extensive. She promptly responded to emails and stayed on top of my deadlines. Recently my case was successfully resolved. Until you work with someone you really do not know what kind of service you will receive and I can tell you that I received excellent legal service with Mike Geiser
- Ross v. StricklandOutcome: Verdict for the plaintiffDescription: Plaintiff sustained soft tissue injuries due to a motor vehicle accident in Clinton County. A jury awarded the Plaintiff $80,000.00. The cases that are listed are examples of cases that went to trial where I was the attorney for the plaintiff.
- Result in Morrow County for the sum of $247,300.00 for Mr. Greg Tackett who sustained injuries due to the collision on May 20, 2014. Greg was riding his motorcycle eastbound on SR 229 in Morrow County, Ohio. He was approaching the intersection with SR 61. Greg had a green light as he approached the intersection. Another motorist was driving a Chrysler minivan, westbound on SR 229 while working for Protection One. The other motorist turned left turn at the intersection directly in front of Mr. Tackett’s motorcycle and the two vehicles collided. Greg sustained the following fractures to his arm and hand. His medical bills amounted to $43,300.00. No lost wages. , 2016
- King v. HernandezOutcome: Verdict for the PlaintiffDescription: A jury in Franklin County awarded the Plaintiff $106,346.06 as compensation for a fractured arm she sustained due to a motor vehicle accident. The medical bills were $19,000.00. Please note that I do not specialize in cases involving auto accidents. The cases that are listed are examples of cases that went to trial where I was the attorney for the plaintiff.
- Result in Franklin County in the amount of $135,00.00, for Jerry Fout who was injured when a truck lost control on Interstate 70, in Franklin County, Ohio. Mr. Fout was on his way home to London, Ohio in Madison County. Mr. Fout sustained injuries to his neck which did not require surgery. The adjusted medical bills amounted to approximately $6,000.00. The lawsuit was filed in Franklin County, Ohio. , 2016
- Dale Hoff, et al. v. Warren Mears, Muskingum Count, Ohio Case No: CC2007-0395Plaintiff Hoff was driving southbound on SR 60 in Muskingum, Ohio, which is a two lane highway. The defendant was driving the opposite direction and turned left in front of Plaintiff's car causing a collision. Plaintiff sustained a fractured right wrist requiring surgery and a fractured leg requiring multiple surgeries. The injuries were permanent, but the defense argued that Plaintiff's non-economic damages were capped at $250,000.00 or 3 times the economic damages. A lawsuit was filed and the case ultimately resolved for 1 million dollars with the defense paying significantly more to settle the case than if the Caps in Ohio applied to the case.
- Result in Franklin County: $201,854.00. Wendy Shumaker was injured due to a motor vehicle accident in Worthington, Ohio. A lawsuit was filed in Franklin County. Liability was disputed by the defendants. Numerous depositions were taken in order to prove fault. The adjusted medical bills amounted to $21,300.00. There was no claim for lost income. , 2015
- Dianna Martin v. Bennett’s Towing, et al., Madison County Court of Common Pleas, Case No: CVC 2011 0031 On August 7, 2010, plaintiff Dianna Martin was driving southbound on State Route 56 in Madison County, Ohio. The relevant portion of State Route 56 is a two-lane roadway with one northbound and one southbound lane and no stop sign or traffic control device. Defendant Donald Smith-Merz was operating a large truck in the course of his employment with defendant Bennett’s Towing Service traveling northbound on State Route 56, approaching plaintiff’s vehicle. Defendant Smith-Merz turned left of center into plaintiff's lane of travel, thereby causing a collision between the two vehicles. Ms. Martin sustained fractures to her ankle, heel and knee. Resolution: $750,000.00. , 2012
- Conklin v. TudorOutcome: Verdict for the PlaintiffDescription: The Plaintiff sustained soft tissue injuries and a jury in Franklin County awarded the plaintiff $58,300.00.The cases that are listed are examples of cases that went to trial where I was the attorney for the plaintiff.
- Sandra Tamburello v. USIC Locating Service, LLC (2011), Morgan County, Ohio. On March 4, 2010, Sandra Tamburello, (age 52) was a front seat passenger in car proceeding northbound on State Route 60. Jason Campbell, was driving westbound on a private drive toward State Route 60. Mr. Campbell drove onto SR 60 directly into the path of Anita’s vehicle. The front end of Mr. Campbell’s truck plowed into front end of the car occupied by Ms. Tamburello. Her body was propelled forward upon impact and she was only somewhat restrained by her seatbelt. Ms. Tamburello sustained non-surgical fractures along her cervical spine and a non-surgical fracture to her knee. Resollution: $450,000.00, 2011
- Tipton v. Endicot Outcome: Verdict for the PlaintiffDescription: Soft tissue injury resulted in a jury verdict in favor of the Plaintiff in the amount of $40,000.00. The defense made a small offer before trial.
- Result in Fairfield County, Ohio in the amount of $250,000.00. Mr. Geiser's client was driving eastbound on Pleasantville Road, when another motor vehicle drove left of center colliding head into the front of our client’s car. The collision caused injuries to her legs, arms, chest and back. The defense did not contest fault. One of the more difficult issues was resolving the subrogation claims. , 2016
- Billy Murphy, Jr. vs. Johan Binkhorst, aka John Binkhorst, Delaware County, Case No.: 04-CV-C-12-869The defendant motorist drove from a parking lot into the path of plaintiff, Murphy causing a collision. Plaintiff sustained severe injuries. The defendant claimed that he only had $100,000.00 in auto insurance. A lawsuit was filed on behalf of Mr. Murphy against the defendant. It ws learned during discovery that the defendant was a doctor at the time of the wreck, and that he was leaving a jail after seeing inmates. He claimed to be an independent contractor for the jail. The complaint was amended to join the company that hired the doctor to perform medical services at the jail. The company claimed that the doctor was an independent contractor and denied liability. After a year of litigation and with motions for summary judgment pending with the judge, the doctor, his auto insurance company and the doctor's employer paid the plaintiff and his family in ecess of 1 million dollars.
- Result: $400,000 on behalf of Alexis Rood, who was injured when a motorist lost control of the car he was driving. Alexis sustained an injury to her hip which was surgically repaired. The medical bills amounted to $104,000.00. The lawsuit was filed in Ross County, Ohio. Liability was not disputed. , 2014
- Shiflett v. American Standard Insurance: Elizabeth Minturn was seriously injured due to a car accident. The insurance companies refused to settle even though she was a passenger in one of the two cars involved in the wreck. Ms. Minturn sustained severe dental injuries due to the wreck and she required several surgeries to repair the damage. The case proceeded to trial before an arbitration panel. Ms. Minturn received an award in the amount of $450,000.00, which was more than the amount of the insurance available to the defendants.
- Client Testimonial on Google from Joshua Beltz: Josh Beltz I woke up on the pavement and was flown down to Columbus had to have a rod put in my leg and 50 staples in my chest and luckily Mr Geiser was there meeting with another patient in the hospital. My wife and I hired him to assist us in getting my medical bills paied and fighting the other insurance company and it was the best decision i could have made. Working with Mr Geiser was extremely easy and he was always there to communicate with and let me know how things were going with our case. I would recommend him to anyone trying to get what they deserve from their injury claim, Amazing experience the best in attorney Ohio, 2013
Pro bono/Community Service
- Geiser Bowman McLafferty LLC, formerly Cecil & Geiser, LLC has actively supported schools in central Ohio and provided funds to the WYCA to helps support those in the community during their times of need. Cecil & Geiser, LLP has supported the American Red Cross with its community service activities and is proud of its support for the Flying Horse Farms, which provides children who are undergoing medical treatment for serious medical treatment an enjoyable camping experience.
- Mr. Geiser and the law firm handle cases from year to year in which they do not charge for services rendered. Mike and the firm are also proud to support the YWCA of Columbus and many other local charitable organizations.
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum since 2006. The first case resolved for one million or more was Murphy v. Binkhorst in Delaware County, Ohio. Mr. Geiser has numerous results for his clients in the six - and seven figure range.
- Member of The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Attorneys., The National Trial Lawyers, 2012
- A 1995 graduate of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy.
- Super Lawyer Award: Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
- 1987 Graduated from The Ohio State University 1990 Graduated from Capital University Law School
- United States Supreme Court, 1994
- American Association for Justice
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice
- The Columbus Bar Association
- Testimonial of Donald Charles: In September of 2008 I was in a motorcycle accident a car pulled out in front of me and I laid my bike down to avoid hitting the car. I was taken by the ambulance to the hospital and they took x-rays and sent me home. I called the other guys insurance company and they told me they are not responsible because I didn’t make contact with the car. I talked to a lawyer and he said my case was not worth his time. I was at a point where I didn’t know what to do because my shoulder was hurting and the doctor told me I would need surgery if all other treatments failed. I called Cecil & Geiser and and explained everything to them. Mike took my case and was able to resolve it. My settlement was $45,000 and I believe without them I would of got nothing. I was able to pay my medical bills and time off work I can’t thank Mike enough. Through the whole experience he made me feel welcome and always at ease, always explain everything that I could understand. I would not hesitate to recommend this law firm to any one. Once again Mike from my family and me thank you Donald L. Charles, 2010
- Speaker at the Ohio State Bar Association for the Insurance Law Seminar. , Speaker, Insurance Law, Ohio State Bar Association, Law, 2013
- All Federal Courts In Ohio
- American Association For Justice
- Ohio Association For Justice
- Ohio State Bar
- United States Supreme Court
Last Updated: 8/29/2022