Michael P. Dusseau
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Columbus, OH
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012 - 2016
- Free Consultation
About Michael P. Dusseau
First Admitted: 2005, Ohio
Professional Webpage: http://www.ohiocompensationlawyer.com/Attorneys/Michael-Duss...
- Contributor and speaker for continuing legal education seminars on the issue of workers’ compensation case law update.
- Keaton v. Abbruzzese Bros. Inc., 2010-Ohio-3969, 189 Ohio App.3d 737, 940 N.E.2d 603. Appellate Court decision in which the trial court’s decision was overturned as they had improperly allowed the cross-examination testimony of our medical expert’s prior criminal conviction.
- Scheiderer v. Morrow County Commissioners 2014-CV-274. Prevailed in a bench trial allowing my client to participate in the workers' compensation fund for a significant head injury. Later in the administrative process successfully argued my client was totally disabled. , 2016
- State ex rel. Woodhull v. Industrial Commission of Ohio, 2011-Ohio-4921. I obtained a writ of mandamus for my client which vacated the Industrial Commission's prior order finding that the injured worker was not entitiled to an award for total loss of use of a thumb. In so doing, the Court relied and expanded upon the recently decided Supreme Court case, State ex rel. Kroger Co. v. Johnson (2011), 128 Ohio St.3d 243.
- B.S. Indiana Univeristy,, 2001
- J.D. Capital Univeristy, Cum laude, 2005
- Ohio Super Lawyer, Ohio Super Lawyer, 2017
- Ohio Super Lawyer, 2012
- Ohio Super Lawyer, 2013
- Workers Compensation
Last Updated: 5/15/2022