Andrew James Zeigler
Top rated Bankruptcy attorney in Dayton, OhioKennel Zeigler LLC
As the managing member at Kennel Zeigler LLC, Andrew James Zeigler has a varied practice that encompasses consumer bankruptcy, estate planning and administration, and foreclosure defense. He is located in Dayton, Ohio, and his client base comes from the surrounding areas. Mr. Zeigler joined the firm in January 2016, and he is admitted to practice in both Ohio and Pennsylvania as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Many of Mr. Zeigler's clients are people who have become overwhelmed by their seemingly insurmountable financial obligations. He describes to them the differences between a Chapter 7 liquidation bankruptcy and a Chapter 13 reorganization bankruptcy, and in the process, he outlines the respective eligibility and other requirements of each type. Mr. Zeigler also explains how filing a bankruptcy petition can provide at least a temporary halt to creditor activities, including collection calls, lawsuits, and motor vehicle repossessions. He has been certified as a specialist in consumer bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification, and very few attorneys in the state have achieved that status.
Apart from his debt relief caseload, Mr. Zeigler has an estate planning and administration practice as well. He has prepared and reviewed a variety of related documents, including wills, financial and health care powers of attorney, advance medical directives, and revocable and irrevocable trusts. Mr. Zeigler has also guided loved ones and other heirs and beneficiaries through what can be a complex process of administering the distribution of a decedent's estate. He is a 2002 graduate of Carnegie Mellon University and a 2006 graduate of the University of Dayton School of Law.
Andrew James Zeigler is a debt relief agent. He helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Practice areasBankruptcy: Consumer, Estate Planning & Probate, Consumer Law
Bankruptcy Law, Consumer Protection, Estate Planning, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
- 20% Bankruptcy: Consumer
- 70% Estate Planning & Probate
- 10% Consumer Law
First Admitted: 2006, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.kzlawohio.com/attorney/andrew-j-zeigler/
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association, 2006 - Present
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Member, Thomas F. Waldron American Bankruptcy Law Forum, 2006 - Present
- Member, Dayton Bar Association, 2006 - Present
- Ohio, 2006
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, 2006 - Present
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, B.S. in Information Systems and Statistics, 2002
- Super Lawyers - Rising Star, 2016 - 2020
- Board Certified Specialist in Consumer Bankruptcy Law, American Board of Certification, 2015
- Assisted indigent clients with Bankruptcy thorough the Volunteer Lawyers Project in Dayton, Ohio, 2022
Office location for Andrew James Zeigler
1340 Woodman Drive
Dayton, OH 45432
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2020