Gregory S. Page
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Dayton, OH
Selected to Rising Stars: 2006
Attorney Gregory S. Page is the founder and owner of Gregory S. Page Co., LPA, law firm in Dayton, Ohio. A nationally ranked trial and transactional attorney with more than 26 years of total legal experience, Mr. Page provides invaluable counsel and support to a diverse range of clients across his region who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Commercial litigation
- Business law
- Real estate law
- Construction law
- Estate planning
Having worked at large firms for more than 15 years, Mr. Page established his own private practice in order to provide a more responsive, agile and energetic environment for his clients. Since that time, he has achieved remarkable success helping his clients protect what they have worked so hard to achieve, and he has gained a reputation for his in-depth legal knowledge and his unique problem-solving skills, as well as his unwavering commitment to those he serves.
Honored for his impeccable professionalism and outstanding client service, Mr. Page has earned a Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished peer review rating* along with consistent recognition from his peers as being among the top lawyers in his region. Moreover, the Dayton Business Journal named him a top 40 Under 40 in 2006, and he has received countless testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 1991 graduate of the University of Cincinnati, Mr. Page attended The University of Toledo College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2006. He holds his license to practice in Kentucky as well as Ohio, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Highly active in his legal community, Mr. Page is a member of the Dayton Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association, the Kentucky Bar Association, the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys and the Legal Action Network for Development Strategies. He is also a member of the American Bar Association Forum on the Construction Industry, and he is former board of trustees member of the Home Builders Association of Dayton.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Gregory S. Page
First Admitted: 1995, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.gsplaw.net/about-gregory/
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star 2006, Construction Litigation
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review BV Distinguished Rating
- Dayton Business Journal 40 Under 40 Award Winner 2006
- United States Supreme Court, 1999
- Leadership Dayton Graduate, 2005
- Rotary Club of Springboro
- The Muse Machine, Former President, Board of Trustees
- Legal Action Network for Development Strategies
- Home Builders Association of Dayton, Former Member, Board of Trustees
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- American Bar Association Forum on the Construction Industry
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio, 1995
- Kentucky, 1997
- B.A., University of Cincinnati, 1991
Pro bono/Community Service
- Greg serves on the Home Builder's Association of Dayton Board of Directors, 2008
- Home Builder's Association Of Dayton
- Legal Action Network For Development Strategy (NAHB)
Last Updated: 5/15/2022