Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Dayton, OH
Selected to Rising Stars: 2009 - 2013, 2016
- Free Consultation
Attorney Nomiki Tsarnas is a senior partner at Kisling Nestico & Redick LLC in Poland, Ohio. Ms. Tsarnas concentrates her practice on personal injury law, handling cases involving motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, medical malpractice, motorcycle accidents and truck accidents. She has over a decade of legal experience and represents clients throughout Ohio.
Over the course of her career, Ms. Tsarnas has helped countless Ohio residents recover major amounts in compensation through settlements or verdicts. Prior to joining Kisling Nestico & Redick LLC in 2007, she practiced at another Ohio-based personal injury law firm and worked in the trial division of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. In that role, she gained invaluable insight into the strategies and techniques used by insurance companies in personal injury defense. She draws upon that knowledge today to help the injured and their families fight for maximum compensation.
Ms. Tsarnas graduated cum laude from Youngstown State University in 1997 with a bachelor’s degree in combined sciences. She earned her law degree from the University of Akron School of Law in 2000, graduating with honors. While attending law school, she served as an extern for a judge with the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
An active member of the Ohio legal community, Ms. Tsarnas belongs to the Mahoning County Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association and the Ohio Association for Justice. She is also active in local community organizations. Ms. Tsarnas served on the Mahoning County Mental Health & Recovery Board from 2005 to 2016. She also volunteers with the United Way of Youngstown and the Mahoning Valley.
- 60%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2013, 2016
About Nomiki Tsarnas
First Admitted: 2003, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.knrlegal.com/our-attorneys/nomiki-perantinides-t...
Pro bono/Community Service
- United Way Committee Member – Caring for People in Crisis
- 2005-present: Mahoning County Mental Health and Recovery Board
- Mahoning County Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio, 2003
- , Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers, 2009 – 2013, 2016
- , Ohio Super Lawyers, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Youngstown State University, Youngstown, Ohio, B.S. cum laude – 1997 – Major: Combined Sciences
Last Updated: 5/15/2022