Thomas M. Green
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Dayton, OH
Attorney Thomas M. Green is the President of Green & Green Lawyers A Legal Professional Association in Dayton, Ohio. Nationally recognized as one of the top attorneys in the country, Mr. Green provides exceptional representation and support to a diverse range of clients throughout Dayton, Springfield, Miami Valley, Middletown and all of the surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Commercial and business litigation
· General civil litigation and civil rights claims
· Employment law
· Personal injury and wrongful death
· Medical malpractice
· Construction law and litigation
· Product liability
· Toxic torts
· Equine law
Over the course of his more than 30 years practicing law, Mr. Green has earned a reputation for delivering highly customized solutions and aggressive advocacy to both plaintiff and defendants alike who are dealing with highly complex, pressing legal challenges. Recognized for his exemplary professionalism and service, he has earned numerous awards and honors from his peers along with many positive reviews and referrals from his satisfied clients.
Among his most notable accolades, Mr. Green holds an AV-Preeminent peer-review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell, and he has received consistent recognition from The Best Lawyers in America. He is also a Fellow with the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers and a Senior Fellow with the Litigation Counsel of America.
A leader in his legal community, Mr. Green currently serves as Commissioner of the Ohio Board of Professional Conduct as well as Master of the Inns of Court. He is also actively involved with the Dayton Lawyers Club, the American College of Equine Attorneys and other legal organizations. Additionally, he has taught trial practice at the University of Dayton School of Law and volunteers his time and services with the Dayton Volunteer Lawyers Project.
Committed to his local community as well, Mr. Green is a member of the Clean Ohio Trails Fund Advisory Board, the Ohio Trails Partnership Board and the ODNR Ohio Trail Plan Advisory Committee. He has also served as president, vice president and director of the Ohio Horseman's Council as well as a founding board member of the Kettering Rotary Foundation.
A 1973 cum laude graduate of Kenyon College, Mr. Green obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude from the Ohio State University College of Law in 1975. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Best Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America© are registered trademarks of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC. The names, logo, and database are protected under the trademark, copyright, and fair use laws of the United States of America. Any use of name, including in electronic form, must be made only by permission and under the guidelines of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC.
About Thomas M. Green
First Admitted: 1976
Professional Webpage: https://www.green-law.com/attorneys/thomas-m-green/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Past President, Board of Directors, Rhythm in Shoes, Inc.
- Past President and Board Member, Dayton Country Club, Inc.
- Founding Board Member, Kettering Rotary Foundation
- volunteer, Dayton Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Past State President, Vice President, Director, Ohio Horseman’s Council
- Past Member, Ohio State Bar Association Board of Elections
- ODNR Ohio Trail Plan Advisory Committee
- Member, Clean Ohio Trails Fund Advisory Board
- Board Member, Ohio Trails Partnership
- 2020 Super Lawyers list
- Super Lawyer – Business Litigation
- Best Lawyers in America©
- Fellow American College of Trial Lawyers
- Ohio Super Lawyer
- AV Preeminent (Judicial Edition) by Martindale Hubbell
- Senior Fellow Litigation Counsel of America
- Commissioner with the Ohio Board of Professional Conduct
- American College of Equine Attorneys
- Dayton Lawyers Club
- Master, Inns of Court
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
- Kenyon College
Last Updated: 7/21/2022