Curtis M. Fifner
Top rated personal injury attorney in Dublin, OhioElk & Elk Co., Ltd.
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Medical malpractice, Workers' compensation; view more
Licensed in Ohio since: 2007
Education: Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law
Elk & Elk Co., Ltd.5100 Parkcenter Ave
Dublin, OH 43017 Visit website
Attorney Curtis M. Fifner is a third-generation personal injury attorney. However, whereas the two generations of lawyers before him represented the big guys — the insurance companies, physicians and hospital organizations — Mr. Fifner stands for the plaintiff. Today, as an attorney with Elk & Elk Co., Ltd in Dublin, Ohio, he advocates for victims of general personal injury, medical malpractice and work injuries, and uses his skills, knowledge and resources to secure the maximum amount of compensation on their behalf.
Mr. Fifner attended the Centre College in Kentucky, where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Government. From there, he went on to the Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, from which he received his law degree. Upon graduating from the latter, Mr. Fifner joined a plaintiff’s firm, where he spent 14 years gaining invaluable first-chair trial experience, the likes of which most young attorneys never receive access.
Due to his immense trial experience and commitment to becoming a better and more effective advocate, Mr. Fifner received an invitation to apply for membership with the American Board of Trial Advocates. Today, he remains one of the youngest members of the ABOTA Ohio chapter. Among other notable accomplishments, the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys has named him a “Top 10 Under 40” lawyer.
When Mr. Fifner is not practicing law, you can likely find him spending time with his wife and daughters. He also enjoys playing golf, cheering on his beloved Cleveland sports teams and advocating for the right to trial by jury at the Ohio General Assembly.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Workers' compensation: claimant
Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Medical malpractice, Birth injury, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 40% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Workers' compensation: claimant
First Admitted: 2007, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.elkandelk.com/attorneys/curtis-m-fifner/
- Runner-up, Anthony J. Celebrezze Appellate Advocacy Competition, 2006
- Best Lawyers in America – 2022
- Martindale-Hubbell Client Champion – 2021
- Ohio Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Ohio Super Lawyers – 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Order of Barristers
- Centre College of Kentucky, B.A., Major: Government
- Ohio, 2007
- American Board of Trial Advocates – 2019 – present
Office location for Curtis M. Fifner
5100 Parkcenter Ave
Dublin, OH 43017
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2017
Additional sources of information about Curtis M. Fifner
Find me online
- Here at Elk + Elk, we're all about providing professional legal services while prioritizing constant communication,… https://t.co/e2gviVeK4l
- If you're involved in an accident, immediately documenting as much evidence as possible is crucial. It can signific… https://t.co/nO40dp4rzg
- CLEVELAND, ARE YOU READY?! 🏀🔥 The @cavs have officially clinched their spot in the playoffs! Let's cheer them on… https://t.co/sY8BgaNZ3k