Michael J. Zaino
Top Rated Tax Attorney in Dublin, OH
Attorney Michael J. Zaino is the founder of the Zaino Law Group, LPA, in Dublin, Ohio. With a practice devoted to business law, estate planning and tax law, Mr. Zaino represent clients in central Ohio as well as Ohio statewide. He has more than 30 years of experience as an attorney and has represented individual as well as corporate clients in both state and federal court.
Mr. Zaino holds a degree in political science from the University of Dayton and earned his law degree from the University of Dayton School of Law. He is admitted to practice in the state courts of both Ohio and North Carolina, as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and the U.S. Tax Court.
Recognized as an accomplished litigator, Mr. Zaino has earned the rating of AV Preeminent* from the attorney peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell, a rating that reflects the highest level of professional excellence. He shares his acquired legal knowledge and experience with others by regularly participating as a guest lecturer at seminars and conferences on topics including business, estate planning, medical and dental subjects, tax law and more.
Active in professional and community organizations, Mr. Zaino serves on the Professional Advisory Committee of the Columbus Foundation and the Planned Giving Committee of St. Brigid of Kildare Church. He also participates in the Columbus Bar Association, the Dayton Bar Association and the Ohio State Bar Association, serving on various committees within the organizations. Other groups that he is involved with include the North Carolina Bar Association and the Worthington Estate Planning Council.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Michael J. Zaino
First Admitted: 1983, Ohio
Professional Webpage: http://www.zainolawgroup.com/About/Michael-J-Zaino.php
- One of Ohio's Super Lawyers, 2004-2015
- AV rated
Pro bono/Community Service
- St. Brigid of Kildare Church Planned Giving Committee
- Columbus Foundation, Professional Advisory Committee
- Worthington Estate Planning Council
- United States Tax Court
- Ohio State Bar Association (OSBA)
- Member, OSBA Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Committee
- Dayton Bar Association (DBA)
- Columbus Bar Association (CBA)
- Member, CBA Business Tax Committee
- North Carolina
- Member, OSBA Federal Taxation Committee
- North Carolina Bar Association Member (NCBA)
- Member, DBA Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Committee
- Member, CBA Estate and Gift Tax Committee
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Chair, OSBA Federal Taxation Specialty Board
- Member, OSBA State and Local Taxation Committee
- Member, DBA Business Law and Taxation Committee
- Member, CBA Probate Law Committee
- University of Dayton, BA in Political Science
Last Updated: 5/15/2022