Ross A. Gillespie
Top rated family law attorney in Dublin, OhioGillespie Law, LLC
Practice Areas: Family law, General litigation, Estate planning & probate; view more
Licensed in Ohio since: 2003
Education: The University of Akron School of Law
Gillespie Law, LLC5650 Blazer Parkway
Dublin, OH 43017 Visit website
Attorney Ross A. Gillespie is the founder and owner of Gillespie Law, LLC, which has law offices in Dublin and Columbus, Ohio. A top-rated lawyer with more than 16 years of legal experience, Mr. Gillespie represents a diverse range of clients throughout central Ohio who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Family law, divorce and adoptions
· Personal injury, auto accidents and medical malpractice
· Consumer law
· General civil litigation
· Corporate law
· Estate planning and probate
· Real estate
Regardless of the issues his clients are facing or how complex or challenging their situations, Mr. Gillespie delivers the personalized counsel they need to make the best-informed decisions on the matters that affect their cases, and he works hard to help them achieve the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
A long-time resident of Waterford, Ohio, he has a genuine concern for the legal issues that affect the residents and businesses of his community. He has gained a reputation for his tireless work ethic and unwavering commitment to those he serves. A personable and compassionate attorney, he treats all of his clients with the utmost care and respect, and he finds great reward in being able to help so many during some of the most difficult and uncertain times in their lives.
In honor of his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Gillespie received a Ten Best in Ohio designation from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys and other top rankings from his peers. He has also received excellent client ratings on Avvo along with many positive reviews and testimonials from his satisfied clients.
A 2000 graduate of The Ohio State University, Mr. Gillespie obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Akron School of Law in 2003. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, and he has handled cases before the Ohio Court of Appeals for the 5th and 10th Districts.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Gillespie is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Central Ohio Association for Justice, the Columbus Bar Association and the Union County Bar Association. He has also conducted seminars on various family law matters, and he has provided pro bono counsel for family law clients at Capital University.
Practice areasFamily law, General litigation, Estate planning & probate, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Adoption, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Prenuptial agreements, Same sex family law, Father's rights, Litigation, Restraining order, Estate planning, Guardianships & conservatorships, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills, Motor vehicle accidents
- 50% Family law
- 30% General litigation
- 10% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2003
Professional Webpage: https://www.gillespielawohio.com/attorney/gillespie-ross-a-e...
- Anderson v. Baker, 2008 Ohio 6919, 2008, Tenth District Court of Appeals
- Folmar v. Griffin, 2008 Ohio 2941, 2008, Fifth District Court of Appeals
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2018
- , Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers, 2022
- American Institute of Family Attorneys - Ten Best in Ohio
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Central Ohio Association for Justice, Present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Present
- 2016 Bar President - Union County Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association, Present
- Family Law, Capital University Paralegal Seminar, 05/01/2007 to 05/31/2010
- The Ohio State University, History
Office location for Ross A. Gillespie
5650 Blazer Parkway
Dublin, OH 43017
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2018