William J. Davis
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in East Liverpool, OhioAronson, Fineman & Davis Co., L.P.A.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability
Licensed in Ohio since: 1973
WILLIAM J. DAVIS HAS BEEN CONTINUOUSLY BOARD CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL BOARD OF TRIAL ADVOCACY FOR 6 CONSECUTIVE 5 YEAR CERTIFICATION PERIODS SINCE 1986. HALF OF HIS PRACTICE CONSISTS OF ACTING AS CO-COUNSEL IN PERSONAL INJURY CASES FOR OTHER LAWYERS IN OHIO, WEST VIRGINIA AND PENNSYLVANIA, WHERE HE PRACTICES. HE HAS BEEN ON THE COUNCIL OF DELIGATES AND THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE OHIO STATE BAR ASSOCIATION. HE HAS BEEN AV RATED FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS BY MARTINDALE-HUBBEL. HE HAS BEEN A MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN BOARD OF TRIAL ADVOCACY FOR SINCE 1993 AND IS A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR ADVOCACY FORUM.
First Admitted: 1973, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.afdlaw.com/About/William-J-Davis.shtml
- ROTARY CLUB OF EAST LIVERPOOL MEMBER
- FORMER COUNSEL OF DELIGATES OF OHIO STATE BAR ASSOCIATION FORMER GOVERNOR OF BOARD OF OHIO STATE BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBER OF ETHICS COMMITTEE OF OHIO STATE BAR ASSOCIATION FORMER TRUSTEE OF OHIO ACADEMY OF TRIAL LAWYERS FORMER PRESIDENT OF COLUMBIANA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION
- Past Council of Deligates and Past Board of Governors Member of the Ohio State Bar Association; Past President of the Columbiana County Bar Association; Former Trustee of the Ohio Acedemy of Trial Lawyers; Member of American Board of Trial Advocates; Member of Million and Multi-Million Dolllar Advocacy Forums.
- MULTI-ENGINE, INSTRUMENT RATED PILOT
- Board Certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as accredited by the Ohio Supreme Court Commission on Lawyer Specialization, by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court and the American Bar Association. Multi-engine Airplane, Instrument Rated, Privite Pilot.
- 2017 Honored for 30 years of Civil Trial Specialization by the National Board of Trial Adcocacy as accredited by the Ohio Supreme Court Commission On Certification of Attorneys as Specialists; The Pennsylvania Supreme Court & the American Bar Association
- MULTI-ENGINE AND SINGLE-ENGINE PRIVITE PILOT WITH INSTRUMENT RATING
- The Ohio State University. Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 1970
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocacy Forum, 2013
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2011, 2015 - 2024