Daniel A. Romaine
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Euclid, OH
Selected to Rising Stars: 2011
As a partner at Nager, Romaine & Schneiberg Co., L.P.A., Daniel A. Romaine focuses his practice on personal injury, Social Security Disability and workers’ compensation. He generally handles cases that involve auto accidents, insurance coverage, mass tort and class action, medical malpractice and nursing home neglect. Mr. Romaine serves clients living near his office locations in Akron, Columbus, Logan and Zanesville, Ohio, as well as people living in Cleveland, Eastlake, Euclid, Wickliffe and Willoughby.
Mr. Romaine graduated magna cum laude from Kent State University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in 1993. He then went on to earn a Juris Doctor from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 1996.
For the majority of his career, Mr. Romaine has committed himself to advocating for his clients and their rights. He strives to reach positive resolutions and obtain the compensation awards that his clients are entitled to receive. To do this, Mr. Romaine draws on the valuable experience he gained while serving as defense counsel for insurance companies in personal injury cases. His dedication to high legal standards has helped him earn the highest possible rating of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Romaine is admitted to practice before all Ohio state courts as well as before the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio and the Supreme Court of Ohio.
Remaining active in the legal community is a priority for Mr. Romaine. His memberships include the Ohio State Bar Association, the Ohio Association for Justice, the Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys, the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 60%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2011
About Daniel A. Romaine
First Admitted: 1996, Ohio
Professional Webpage: http://www.nrsinjurylaw.com/attorneys/daniel-a-romaine/
- Member, Justinian Forum 2012- Present
- Member, Ohio Association for Justice 1999-2008
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1997
- Ohio Association for Justice - Trustee, 2014
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Director, Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys 2001-2008
- Ohio Supreme Court, 1996
- Member - Ohio Association for Justice, Advocates Circle
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member - Panelist 1997-Present
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Cuyahoga County Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Holy Name High School, 1989 - National Honor Society
- Kent State University, B.B.A. Finance, Magna Cum Laude, President's List, Dean's List, Superior Scholarship Award – Honors College, Member Sigma Chi Fraternity, Life Loyal Sig, Kent Student Ambassador, 1993
- Listed as one of the Top 50 Super Lawyers in Cleveland for the year 2014
- Selected by Thomson Reuters as a Rising Star in the legal community in 2011
- "Super Lawyer" for the years 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Dean's Scholarship Recipient, Sigma Chi Fraternity Graduate Scholarship Recipient, Dean's List and Alumni Association, Life Member, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating, AV Preeminent
- Was recognized in the quarterly publication of the CCBA for obtaining the largest settlement/verdict on a case referred by the CCBA Lawyer Referral Service, Cuyahoga County Bar Association, 2001
- NR&S has an active client base in excess of 20,000 individuals and their families in all parts of Ohio and its surrounding states.
Pro bono/Community Service
- Member of the Cuyahoga Metropolitan Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service. I advise potential clients on a daily basis of their rights and explain the status of Ohio law as it relates to their legal issues in the fields of personal injury, medical malpractice, workers' compensation and social security disability. This service is provided free of charge.
- Firm Promotional Video, 2010
Other Outstanding Achievements
- AV Rated, Preeminent - Martindale Hubbell Peer Review., 2013
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Jury Trials
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury FAQ's: Everything you need to know!https://t.co/OnYtXONLW7 https://t.co/PJg3KZ8PAF
- How Social Media Can Affect Workers' Comp There are 3 things workers should avoid posting about online after a work… https://t.co/VCqeKADSGN
- Thank you for your kind words, Margot!! https://t.co/oYQNBoxk4w
- Commonly asked personal injury question: How can I help my attorney present my case? In short...keep a diary, docum… https://t.co/BjJmnTlo3D
- 3 common misconceptions about workers' compensation: https://t.co/6v8pfmxssi https://t.co/fz7cBnBigN
Last Updated: 5/16/2022