David E. Nager
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Euclid, OH
As the managing partner at Nager, Romaine & Schneiberg Co., L.P.A., David E. Nager provides dedicated legal services to clients throughout the state of Ohio from office locations in Akron, Cleveland, Columbus and Zanesville. He focuses his practice on workers’ compensation, medical malpractice and personal injury.
After earning a Bachelor of Science from Kent State University in 1987, Mr. Nager went on to attend the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law/Cleveland State University. From there, he received a Juris Doctor in 1990.
With more than 20 years of experience, Mr. Nager has achieved favorable outcomes for thousands of clients in cases argued before various state level courts as well as before the Ohio Industrial Commission. He believes that his clients have no reason to settle for less and, for that reason, he strives to obtain for his clients the compensation that they are due. Over the course of his career, Mr. Nager has obtained compensation that totals in the tens of millions of dollars for his clients.
His commitment to better the judicial system and fight for the rights of his clients has helped Mr. Nager earn recognition from his clients and his peers as a leader in the area of workers’ compensation. He has received the highest possible rating of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell; he has an Avvo “Superb” rating; and he was presented with an Outstanding Service Award from the Ohio Association for Justice.
Beyond his work in the courtroom, Mr. Nager is actively involved in the legal community. He is a member of the Ohio Association for Justice and the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association. Mr. Nager also served on the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Board of Directors Nominating Committee. During his free time, he enjoys coaching youth in sports and spending time with his family.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 80%Workers' Compensation
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Defense, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023
About David E. Nager
First Admitted: 1990, Ohio
Professional Webpage: http://www.nrsinjurylaw.com/attorneys/david-e-nager/
- Firm Promotional Video, www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfhEG9V3Dqw
- Kent State University, B.S., 1987
- Ohio, 1990
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Appointed to the Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC) Nominating Committee, 2011
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 1990
- Ohio Association of Justice
- Ohio Association of Claimants' Counsel
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1997
- Cleveland Association of Compensation Attorneys
- Over 20,000 hard working citizens of Ohio, 1990
- Ohio Super Lawyer, 2012
- Member of the Advocates Circle, Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio Super Lawyer, 2013
- Outstanding Service Award, Ohio Association for Justice, 2012
- Ohio Super Lawyer, 2014
- Personal Injury FAQ's: Everything you need to know!https://t.co/OnYtXONLW7 https://t.co/V7F47riyn6
- NRS is hiring workers' compensation assistant send resume and cover letter to Barb McCoy ([email protected]) https://t.co/jESqPMXXOQ
- NRS is hiring a self-motivated lawyer with 0-5 years of experience and a true desire to help people who have been i… https://t.co/8HM7ImeFpn
- NRS is seeking experienced paralegal for high volume personal injury practice. Responsible for obtaining medical re… https://t.co/IPE193l2u2
- NRS is hiring! Busy and growing Ohio plaintiff’s law firm seeks a self-motivated lawyer with 0-5 years of experienc… https://t.co/tELsoYOA1O
Last Updated: 7/19/2022