Jerald A. Schneiberg
Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Euclid, OhioNager, Romaine & Schneiberg Co., L.P.A.
Practice Areas: Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Social Security Disability; view more
Licensed in Ohio since: 1993
Education: Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
Nager, Romaine & Schneiberg Co., L.P.A.27730 Euclid Avenue
Euclid, OH 44132 Visit website
As Co-Managing Partner of Nager, Romaine & Schneiberg Co., L.P.A., Jerald A. Schneiberg is committed to representing clients in Cleveland, Columbus, Logan, Akron and Zanesville, as well as across the state of Ohio. He focuses his practice on handling cases involving workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability.
After receiving a Bachelor of Business Administration from Ohio University in 1988, Mr. Schneiberg went on to earn a Juris Doctor from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law / Cleveland State University in 1993. While attending law school, he received the Lawyers’ Cooperative Award for the Outstanding Achievement in Administrative Law.
With over 20 years of experience, Mr. Schneiberg regularly represents injured workers before the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court and before the Ohio|Industrial Commission. He has also represented clients before the Court of Appeals of Ohio, 8th Appellate District, and the 10th District Court of Appeals.
Mr. Schneiberg has the legal knowledge to handle even the most complex cases, and he takes a focused approach to every matter. On behalf of clients, he tenaciously litigates in the courtroom or negotiates to reach a settlement that is of the greatest advantage to them. Mr. Schneiberg works closely with clients to understand their goals for their case, and he keeps them informed throughout the legal process.
Active in the legal community, Mr. Schneiberg is a member of the Cleveland Metopolitan Bar Association, Ohio Association for Justice, American Assoication for Justice and the Akron Bar Association. He is the former chair, and former secretary, of the Workers’ Compensation Section of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association. He is the former Regional Representaive for the Ohio Association for Justice Workers' Compensation Secition. Jerrry has been a speaker and has authered articles pertaining to Ohio Workers' Compensation laws and regulations.
In his spare time, Mr. Schneiberg enjoys running, skiing, golf, traveling and spending time with his wife and four children. . He has served on the Shaker Youth Hockey Association’s board of directors, and coached youth baseball for over fifteen years.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Social Security Disability
Animal Bites, Assault, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Social Security Disability
First Admitted: 1993, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.nrsinjurylaw.com/attorneys/jerald-a-schneiberg/
- Shaker Heights Parent Teacher Organization
- Shaker Youth Hockey Association, Board of Directors
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 1988, Ohio University
- Member National Association of Social Security Claimant's Representatives
- Ohio Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Tenth District Courts of Appeals
- Vice Chair Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association Workers' Compensation Section, 2006
- Member Ohio Association for Justice Advocates Roundtable
- Regional Representative Workers' Compensation Section-Ohio Association for Justice, 2014
- Eighth District Courts of Appeals
- Cuyahoga County Bar Association
- Chair Workers' Compensation Section - Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, 2012
- Member Akron Bar Association
- Ohio, 1993
- Cleveland Bar Association
- Secretary Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association Workers' Compensation Section, 2008
- Lawyers’ Cooperative Award for the Outstanding Achievement in Administrative Law,, 1993
- Lawyers Cooperative Publishing Award for Outstanding Achievement, Lawyers Cooperative Publishing, 1992
Office location for Jerald A. Schneiberg
27730 Euclid Avenue
Euclid, OH 44132
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023