Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Fairlawn, OH
- Free Consultation
Mark Lindsey is a litigation attorney at the law firm of Kisling Nestico & Redick LLC in Columbus, Ohio. Mr. Lindsey has over a decade of trial experience and serves clients throughout Ohio. He has tried personal injury cases involving car accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability, product liability, truck accidents and wrongful death.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Lindsey has regularly engaged in complex litigation against major insurance entities. He represents individual clients as well as those involved in class actions and is devoted to pursuing compensation on behalf of them after they’ve suffered injuries caused by negligence.
Mr. Lindsey graduated from Bowling Green State University with a bachelor’s degree in aviation. He earned his law degree from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law at Cleveland State University, serving as executive editor of the Cleveland State Law Review. He is licensed to practice law before all Ohio state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
Mr. Lindsey has earned the respect of his peers within the legal profession. Recognizing his legal ability and accomplishments, the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys included Mr. Lindsey on its Top 10 Under 40 list of Ohio attorneys in 2016.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Lindsey stays involved with his legal community through membership in professional legal organizations. He belongs to the Akron Bar Association, the Stark County Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association and the Ohio Association for Justice. He also serves as a youth leader and is on the endowment committee of his local church.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Business Litigation
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%General Litigation
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Trade Secret, Non-Compete Agreements, Litigation, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2022
About Mark Lindsey
First Admitted: 2010, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.knrlegal.com/our-attorneys/mark-c-lindsey/
- , Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers – 2013-2020
- , National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys – Top 10 Under 40, 2016
- Executive Editor for The Cleveland State Law Review CALI Award for Excellence - First Amendment
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio, B.S. Aviation Management & Operations, 2006
- Ohio, 2010
- American Bar Association
- Stark County Bar Association
- Northern District of Ohio
- Member - Ohio State Bar Association
- Member - American Association for Justice
- Member -Akron Bar Association
- Member - Ohio Association for Justice
- $179,272 Verdict in Summit County Court of Common Pleas for 24 year old female, who suffered the following injuries in a June 2010 motor vehicle accident: (1) post-traumatic fibromyalgia (2) post-traumatic myofascial pain syndrome (3) post-traumatic disc herniation (4) cervical & thoracic segmental disfunction, 2014
Last Updated: 5/15/2022