Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Fairlawn, OhioKisling Nestico & Redick LLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Business Litigation, Class Action & Mass Torts; view more
Licensed in Ohio since: 1999
Education: Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
Languages Spoken: English, French, Italian
Kisling Nestico & Redick LLC3412 W. Market St.
Fairlawn, OH 44333 Visit website
The managing partner at Ohio personal injury law firm, Kisling, Nestico & Redick, Alberto R. (Rob) Nestico focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Working out of the firm's office in Fairlawn, Ohio, he provides representation to plaintiffs throughout the state who have suffered harm due to the negligence of other parties. While Mr. Nestico has a particular emphasis on assisting victims of motor vehicle accidents, he handles a variety of other cases, including defective products, medical malpractice, and premises liability. He has extensive experience in class actions as well.
In 1990, Mr. Nestico received a Bachelor of Arts in political science from York University in Toronto. Two years later, he earned specialized honors Bachelor of Arts in that same discipline. Mr. Nestico subsequently decided to pursue a legal education and enrolled at Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in New York. While in law school, he served an internship with a judge on the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio before being awarded his Juris Doctor in 1999. After graduation, Mr. Nestico worked for an insurance defense firm before deciding to represent personal injury and wrongful death plaintiffs.
Fluent in Italian and English, Mr. Nestico is admitted to practice in Ohio and before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States. He has won many legal awards. A member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, he has also been selected to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, and he has received a "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo. Mr. Nestico participates in several professional organizations, including the Akron Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Business Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Class Actions, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dental Malpractice, Dram Shop Laws, Informed Consent, Medical Devices, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Pharmaceutical, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Business Litigation
- 10% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1999, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.knrlegal.com/about-us/our-attorneys/rob-a-nestic...
- Magnolia v. Traveler’s Insurance
- Toledo Properties v. Traveler’s Insurance
- Shannon VanHorn, et al. v. Nationwide Property and Casualty Insurance Company, et al.
- American Bar Association
- U.S. Supreme Court July 28th 2009
- The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, November 16, 2000
- American Association for Justice
- Akron Bar Association
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers
- The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, March 1, 2002
- Akron Disciplinary Committee
- Admitted to US Supreme Court, 2008
- American Assoication for Justice
- The Ohio Supreme Court, November 8, 1999
- Akron Bar Association Fee Dispute Committee
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- York University, B.A., Major: Political Science, 1990
- York University, B.A., Major: Specialized Honors in Political Science, 1992
- Marketing & Advertising for Mass Tort Cases Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas, NV, Speaker, Marketing & Advertising for Mass Tort Cases, 2003
- Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers, 2009
- Ohio Super Lawyers, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017
- The American Trial Lawyers Association Top Trial Lawyers, 2007 – 2012
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Member
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers of America
- Ohio’s Outstanding Young Lawyers, 2009
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Member
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers of Ohio
Office location for Rob Nestico
3412 W. Market St.
Fairlawn, OH 44333
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2012, 2015 - 2019
- Rising Stars: 2009