Aaron B. Epling
Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Hilliard, OhioEpling Law Office, LLC
Aaron B. Epling is the founder of, and attorney at Epling Law located in Hilliard, Ohio. He focuses his practice primarily on estate planning and other related matters including probate, estate administration, wills and trusts. His clients are spread in and around Columbus, Ohio.
Obtaining his bachelor’s degree from Ohio University, Mr. Epling completed his master’s in business administration from Marshall University. In 2014, he graduated from Capital University Law School with a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree.
Having worked in various roles outside of his legal profession, Mr. Epling has acquired valuable experience handling finance-related matters and investments. Even before being licensed as a lawyer, he has worked with several organizations at different levels of responsibility from an insurance agent and lecturer to an investment adviser.
With about eight years of legal experience, Mr. Epling helps his clients plan assets, manage taxes efficiently, and sort out issues with wills, trusts and guardianships. He professionally drafts legal documents and other paperwork related to his area of practice. He represents the concerns of employees, assists them in planning benefits and handles fiduciary litigation, among other legal services.
Mr. Epling is a member of several legal associations, including the Ohio State Bar Association’s Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section, the Hilliard Area Chamber of Commerce, the Hilliard Board of Zoning Appeals and the Society of Financial Services Professionals’ Columbus Chapter. He was also nominated as the former president of the Rotary Club of Hilliard.
Being rated “Good” on Avvo, Mr. Epling combines his knowledge in business and finance with those gained from his practical experiences to form strategical/favorable/smart solutions to his clients’ issues. He also provides free consultations to his new clients, catering to their needs in difficult circumstances.
Practice areasEstate planning & probate, Business/corporate, Estate & trust litigation, Real estate: business, Real estate: consumer
Guardianships & conservatorships, Power of attorney, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills, Business formation and planning, Limited liability companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter s corporations, Will contests
- 60% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Business/corporate
- 10% Estate & trust litigation
- 10% Real estate: business
- 10% Real estate: consumer
First Admitted: 2014, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://eplinglawoffice.com/attorney-aaron-b-epling
- Ohio State Bar Association—Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate Law Section
- Rotary Club of Hilliard - Past President
- Hilliard Board of Zoning Appeals
- Society of Financial Services Professionals-Columbus Chapter
- Hilliard Area Chamber of Commerce
- Marshall University, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Ohio University, Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Readers get a high-level overview of Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney documents and estate planning strategies specific to Ohio law. Three case studies illustrate the benefits of certain planning strategies and the closing appendix gives the reader a chance to look at actual legal documents like a Will and Power of Attorney. A major theme of the book: "things change when people die" is referred to in a number of contexts showing the reader how important implementation of an estate planning strategy is to your life and the lives of those you love., Author, Modern Ohio Estate Planning, Published by Very Limited, 2017
Office location for Aaron B. Epling
3544 Main St
Hilliard, OH 43026
- Rising Stars: 2023