Jason E. Starling
Top Rated Employment & Labor Attorney in Hilliard, OH
Jason E. Starling is an attorney at Willis Spangler Starling in Hillard, Ohio, where he focuses his practice on employment and labor law. Mr. Starling represents employees throughout central Ohio in matters such as discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour violations and wrongful termination. He also represents labor unions in arbitrations involving contracts, employee discipline, employee discharge and other matters.
Mr. Starling has more than a decade of legal experience. Over the course of his career, he has successfully litigated and settled many employment cases. He provides compassionate and personalized service to each client and possesses a high degree of knowledge in the area of e-discovery, which allows him to provide thorough and competent representation at a reasonable cost.
Outside of his practice, Mr. Starling is involved in the Ohio legal community as a member of the Columbus Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association and the Ohio Employment Lawyers Association. He also belongs to the Federal Bar Association and the Wounded Warrior Project.
Mr. Starling graduated magna cum laude from Purdue University with a bachelor’s degree in political science and philosophy. From there, he went on to graduate with honors from Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. While pursuing his law degree he served as managing editor of the Indiana Law Journal.
Mr. Starling passed the Ohio bar examination and earned his license to practice law in 2007. He is qualified to appear before all Ohio state courts, as well as before federal courts in Ohio, Michigan and Arizona, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit and the U.S. Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation.
About Jason E. Starling
First Admitted: 2007, Ohio
Professional Webpage: http://www.willisattorneys.com/our-team/jason-e-starling/
- United States Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona, pro hac vice
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Federal Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Ohio Employment Lawyers Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Political Science & Philosophy, Purdue University, 2004
Pro bono/Community Service
- Wounded Warriors Project
- Starling v. Banner Health, No. CV-16-00708-PHX-NVW, 2018 WL 397236 (D. Ariz. Jan. 12, 2018)
- Easter v. Beacon Tri-State Staffing, Inc., No. 2:17-cv-197, 2017 WL 5126153 (S.D. Ohio Oct. 17, 2017)
- Jones v. Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc., No. 2:17-cv-1127, 2018 WL 1602379 (S.D. Ohio Apr. 3, 2018)
- Allman v. The Laurels of Hilliard, LLC, Franklin C.P. No. 17 CV 003104 (Jan. 26, 2018)
- Coles v. Ikhmayes, Franklin C.P. No. 16 CV 004755 (Apr. 5, 2018)
Last Updated: 5/15/2022