Nicholas D. Graman
Top rated criminal defense attorney in Lebanon, OhioRittgers Rittgers & Nakajima
Practice Areas: Criminal defense; view more
Licensed in Ohio since: 2007
Education: University of Cincinnati College of Law
Rittgers Rittgers & Nakajima12 East Warren Street
Lebanon, OH 45036 Visit website
Nicholas D. Graman is an attorney with Rittgers Rittgers & Nakajima, which has office locations in Lebanon, West Chester, Cincinnati and Oxford, Ohio, as well as in Florence, Kentucky. Nationally ranked as among the top trial lawyers in the country, Mr. Graman focuses his practice almost exclusively on criminal defense, and he provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Cincinnati metro and all across the state who stand accused of any type of felony or misdemeanor offense.
Over the course of his legal career spanning more than 14 years, Mr. Graman has achieved a long record of securing successful outcomes for his defendant clients both inside and outside of the courtroom. From his efforts, he has obtained many acquittals, dismissals and reductions of charges for the accused, and he holds his certification in Standardized Field Sobriety Testing.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Graman has earned a Top 100 Trial Lawyer ranking from The National Trial Lawyers. He has also received many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A leader in his field, Mr. Graman has written extensively and conducted lectures and continuing legal education seminars on a variety of topics related to criminal law, and he is an active member of the Warren County Bar Association, the Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Ohio Association for Justice, among his other professional affiliations.
A cum laude graduate of Xavier University, Mr. Graman obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Cincinnati College of Law in 2007. The Ohio State Bar Association admitted him to practice that same year, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Practice areasCriminal defense
- 100% Criminal defense
First Admitted: 2007, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.rittgers.com/attorney/Nicholas-D-Graman/
- Speaker, Ohio Seminars on criminal defense topics
- State v. Niesen-Pennycuff: After an argument, the Ohio Supreme Court ruled in my client's favor and she was able to have her record sealed. The Supreme Court of Ohio held that when a criminal defendant who has successfully completed a program of intervention in lieu of conviction (ILC) moves for an order sealing his or her record under R.C. 2951.041(E), the trial court has discretion either to grant the motion immediately under R.C. 2953.52(A)(1) or to impose a waiting period before the record is sealed pursuant to R.C. 2953.32(A)(1).
- State v. Wyatt: The defendant was charged with abduction, a felony, with a gun specification. He was facing a mandatory four years in prison with a potential maximum sentence of eight years if convicted. He was also charged with misdemeanor domestic violence and aggravated menacing. Following a jury trial, the defendant was found not guilty on all counts.
- State v. Tillis: My client was a passenger in a vehicle that was stopped by the police. Following a search of the vehicle, the officers discovered cocaine and my client was charged with possession of drugs. The matter proceeded to a motion to suppress where the Judge ruled in our favor and dismissed the case because the search violated my client's constitutional rights.
- Xavier University, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, With Honors, History
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2010
- Ohio, 2007
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Member, 2007
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Warren County Bar Association
- University of Cincinnati Law Review-Business Manager, 2007
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Rising Stars, Ohio Super Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer, The National Trial Lawyers
Office location for Nicholas D. Graman
12 East Warren Street
Lebanon, OH 45036
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2022