Benjamin F. Barrett
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Lorain, OH
Certificates and Credentials
About Benjamin F. Barrett
First Admitted: 1966
Professional Webpage: http://www.mirbar.com/bio/benjamin-barrett-sr.cfm
- I have achieved numerous jury verdicts and settlements in excess of one million dollars on behalf of my clients.
- I have been a frequent presenter at CLE seminar's sponsered locally and by the Ohio Trial Lawyers assn. (now OAJ). I have been the speaker at several joint meetings involving the Lorain County Bar Association and Lorain County Medical Associations.
Pro bono/Community Service
- I have been active in school Parent Teacher Associations, serving as President of the PTA in both elementary and High School in Elyria and was elected to the Elyria Board of Education, serving as President for two years.
- I served as President of the Lorain County Bar Association and for many years have been chairman of Court Relations Committee.
- Discusses the time limit for filing personal injury claims in Ohio., www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=MqGiZFc-sus
- Discusses time limit for filing medical malpractice claims in Ohio., www.youtube.com/watch?v=btUhncJOTts&feature=player_detailpage
- Discusses nursing home neglect in Ohio., www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxbCPC6buec&feature=player_detailpage
- Discusses time limits for filing wrongful death claims in Ohio., www.youtube.com/watch?v=z03NDEMGqQg&feature=player_detailpage
- I was admitted as a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers at a ceremony at the Waldorf Astoria in New York., American College of Trial Lawyers, 1986
Last Updated: 5/15/2022