Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Mayfield Heights, OH
- Free Consultation
Ian Fijalkovich is an attorney at Mayfield Heights, Ohio-based Elk & Elk Co., Ltd. Focusing his practice exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death litigation, he represents clients in Cuyahoga County and other parts of the greater Cleveland metropolitan area as well as throughout the state. Mr. Fijalkovich has been admitted to practice before all Ohio state courts since 2017.
Mr. Fijalkovich’s client base is made up of people who have suffered harm due to the proximate result of the negligence or recklessness of other persons or entities. The cases that he has worked on since he joined Elk & Elk Co., Ltd., in April 2018 have arisen out of incidents involving truck and other motor vehicle crashes, medical malpractice, and premises liability such as slips and falls. Mr. Fijalkovich has been able to obtain significant compensation for his plaintiff clients, whether through jury awards at the end of a trial or through favorable settlements that he has negotiated before or during a trial with defendants and their liability insurance providers.
Mr. Fijalkovich boasts impressive academic credentials at both the undergraduate and post-graduate levels. He attended The University of Akron in Ohio, where he majored in English language and literature/letters and received a Bachelor of Arts magna cum laude in 2014. Mr. Fijalkovich then went on to pursue his legal education at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, part of Cleveland State University, and in 2017, he was awarded his Juris Doctor summa cum laude. He clerked for an area law firm while he was in law school, and he stayed with it after graduation until joining his current firm.
About Ian Fijalkovich
First Admitted: 2017, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.elkandelk.com/attorneys/ian-fijalkovich/
- University of Akron, Akron, Ohio, Bachelor’s Degree, English, magna cum laude – 2014
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law - J.D. summa cum laude – 2017
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio, Managing Editor of the school’s Journal of Law and Health
- Ohio, 2017
- Federal District: Northern District of Ohio, 2019
- $100,000: Motorvehicle accident - client suffered a fractured vertebrae , 2018
- $88,000 settlement: Premises Liability - young boy broke his leg in a fall due to a defective railing, 2018
- $50,000: Negligence - young girl suffered a burn and scarring to her neck, 2019
- $35,000: Motorvehicle accident - client suffered a rotator cuff tear in a parking lot collision., 2019
- $28,000: Motorvehicle accident - client suffered sprain/strain injuries after a rear-end collision at a red light, 2019
Last Updated: 7/21/2022