Paulette F. Balin
Top Rated Social Security Disability Attorney in Mentor, OH
- Free Consultation
Paulette F. Balin is an experienced attorney who helps clients with Social Security Disability law and legal issues with long-term disability. Her firm, Balin Law, headquartered in Mentor, Ohio, helps clients in Akron, Ashtabula, Beachwood, Canton, Cleveland, Cuyahoga Falls, Lorain, Toledo, Youngstown, and other communities in the area.
An attorney for more than 40 years, Ms. Balin has experience at various levels of the court system and has traveled to many different locations throughout the country to attend administrative hearings on behalf of her clients.
Using her vast knowledge and experience, Ms. Balin regularly lectures on disability law at conferences and seminars, as well as in special appearances for professional organizations and agencies. Many times over the years, she has been quoted talking about Social Security Disability law and other issues in the Ohio news media.
Outside of her practice, Ms. Balin stays involved in the legal community. She is an active member of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, the Lake County Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association and The Florida Bar. She is a sustaining member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives.
Ms. Balin is a magna cum laude graduate of Case Western Reserve University. She earned her law degree from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. She is qualified to practice before the state and Supreme Courts of Ohio and Florida, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
About Paulette F. Balin
First Admitted: 1978, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://balinlaw.com/about-us/our-team/paulette-balin/
- Top-Rated Social Security Disability Attorney
- Super Lawyer
- Lake County Bar Association, Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives, Sustaining Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Florida, 1980
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- Florida Supreme Court
- Ohio, 1978
- Also admitted to the U.S. Supreme Court in 1987, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Northern and Southern District Courts of Ohio, 1978
- Case Western Reserve University, Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Get to know Paulette Balin! Paulette is the Principal Attorney at Balin Law and she shares why she got into practicing disability law., Get to Know Paulette Balin, 2018
- Paulette Balin, Principal Attorney and Balin Law, explains the Substantial Gainful Activity (SGA) numbers for Social Security disability, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claimants and the updated Trial Work Period earnings. Get the most recent SGA numbers here., Substantial Gainful Activity (SGA) Raises for SSDI and SSI Claimants - Numbers You Need to Know, 2019
- Balin Law Principal Attorney, Paulette Balin, describes how age impacts a Social Security disability claim., What Age Is Best To Qualify For Social Security Disability Benefits?, 2019
- Since 1980, Balin Law has served the disabled community throughout Ohio. Principal Attorney, Paulette Balin, shares a warm thank you to the community, clients and staff who have been such an amazing part of this 40+ year milestone., Balin Law: Helping the Disabled Since 1980, 2020
- Paulette Balin explains how to properly fill out the Social Security Work History Report Form (SSA-3369-BK). Filling out the Work History Report form properly can strengthen your disability case and improve your likelihood of winning., How to Fill Out the Social Security Work History Report Form (SSA-3369-BK), 2021
- We are beginning to see and understand the long-term effects of COVID-19 and many who have long-term symptoms from COVID are becoming known as "COVID Long-Haulers." People with long-hauler symptoms are beginning to wonder if they can receive Social Security disability benefits from having these lingering symptoms from COVID-19. Paulette Balin talks about COVID Long-Haulers and what your options are if you are considering filing for Social Security disability benefits., Can COVID-19 Long-Haulers Get Social Security Disability Benefits?, 2021
- We’re continually educating ourselves on the lingering effects of COVID-19 as the pandemic unfolds and instances of… https://t.co/lQmGIE6lLl
- We’ll never grow tired of seeing videos of kids (and adults) hearing for the first time. 🥲 https://t.co/RzPTGnN18U
- 🎶 ‘Cause I got a golden ticket 🎶 https://t.co/e4IfpKmSZf
- @RepBowman @SenSherrodBrown @SenSanders @SenWarren Strong work 💪
Last Updated: 5/15/2022