Top Rated Class Action & Mass Torts Attorney in Rocky River, OH
Selected to Rising Stars: 2005 - 2007
Anthony Gallucci and his firm, McDermott & Hickey, LLC, represent clients throughout Ohio and nationally. Mr. Gallucci focuses his practice on asbestos and mesothelioma litigation, toxic torts, pharmaceutical litigation, wrongful death, and general injury cases. Mr. Gallucci has successfully litigated thousands of cases and has obtained multi-million dollar recoveries in favor of his clients. As a result, he has been inducted into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Mr. Gallucci is admitted to practice in the states of Ohio and New York, as well as before the United States Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, and the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Gallucci earned his Bachelor of Arts from Miami University and a Juris Doctor from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. While in law school, he was managing editor for the Journal of Law and Health.
Mr. Gallucci is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Ohio Association for Justice, and the American Association for Justice. He has been a member of the Board of Trustees for the Ohio Association for Justice from 2010 to 2020.
- 80%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Asbestos, Toxic Torts, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Pharmaceutical
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2005 - 2007
About Anthony Gallucci
First Admitted: 1996, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.mcdermotthickeylaw.com/our-firm
- Miami University, B.A.
- Ohio Rising Star, 2005–2007
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Ohio Super Lawyer, 2011–2020
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice, Board of Trustees
- American Association for Justice
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- New York, 2011
- Ohio, 1996
Last Updated: 5/15/2022