Eric R. Laubacher
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Rocky River, OH
Eric R. Laubacher is the owner and operator of Laubacher & Company, a law firm in Rocky River, Ohio. With a practice that covers a variety of areas, including bankruptcy, estate planning, family law and medical malpractice, he helps clients with matters involving child custody and visitation, child support, divorce, property division, construction law, birth injuries and more. He serves clients in Rocky River, the Cleveland metropolitan area and throughout the state of Ohio.
Mr. Laubacher is a graduate of the University of Akron and Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. He founded Laubacher & Company in 1999 and is licensed to practice in all Ohio state courts.
Dedicated to upholding the rights of children, Mr. Laubacher often serves as a guardian ad litem, representing children in family law cases. He is a board member of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association's Juvenile Court Guardian ad Litem Project. The organization nominated him for guardian ad litem of the year in 2001.
Mr. Laubacher is also a member of the West Shore Bar Association and the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, where he served as secretary from 2009 to 2010. He shares his legal knowledge by authoring articles for various publications including Baldwin's Domestic Relations Laws and Rules Annotated, and speaking on family law topics at conferences and seminars.
Mr. Laubacher is also active in community organizations. He is a member of the board of directors for United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Cleveland and has served on the Ohio Board of Trustees of Our Lady of the Wayside. He also served in various positions for Emerald Developmental Economic Network, Inc.
- 100%Family Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022
About Eric R. Laubacher
First Admitted: 1999, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.laubacherlaw.com/About/Eric-R-Laubacher.shtml
- Westmoreland vs. Westmoreland, Judgement Affirmed
- Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court Guardian Ad Litem Project, Board Member, 2010 - Present
- West Shore Bar Association, Member, 2012 - Present
- Cleveland Metro Bar Assoc Family Law Section, Member, 2008 - Present
- Ohio, 1999
- Cleveland Bar Association Family Law Section, Secretary, 2009 - 2010
- Grantor Date Granted
- 10 Best Attorneys for the State of Ohio, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2014
- Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015
- Nominated Guardian ad Litem of the Year, Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court Guardian ad Litem Project , 2001
- Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2014
Pro bono/Community Service
- Our Lady of the Wayside, Cleveland, Ohio, Board of Trustees, 1995 – 1997
- Emerald Developmental Economic Network, Inc. (EDEN) Cleveland, Ohio, Board of Trustees; Past Treasurer and Secretary, 1997 – 2008
- United Cerebral Palsy of Cleveland, Board of Directors
- University of Akron, Akron, Ohio, B.S., 1986
- Baldwin's Ohio Practice Ohio Domestic Relations Law- Thomson Reuters, Pleadings and Practice, 2013
- Baldwin's Ohio Practice Ohio Domestic Relations Law -Thomson Reuters, Pleadings and Practice, 2012
- Cuyahoga County Bar Association Law and Fact Journa,l Perfecting Mechanics Liens for Home Improvement Projects, Ohio, 2003
- Speaker, Advanced Topics in Divorce, Effectively Arguing Contempt Motions in Divorce Cases , 2012
- Speaker, Strongsville City Schools Adult Education Program, What Men and Women Need to Know about Divorce, 2011
- Speaker, Divorce from Start to Finish Issues Surrounding Child Custody, 2011
- Bankruptcy and Credit. http://t.co/hRtRSNbx
- FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION at (440) 356-5700. http://t.co/vkUxUvbx
- Cleveland bankruptcy attorneys. http://t.co/vkUxUvbx
- There is a new blog post up at Laubacher & Co: Former MLB Player Sentenced for Bankruptcy Fraud http://t.co/CQnKTNJ9 #lawfather
- Our Cleveland bankruptcy attorneys understand that bankruptcy is one of the most complicated and least understood areas of Ohio law.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022