Andrew P. Meier
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Springboro, OH
Andrew P. Meier is partner at Smith, Meier & Webb, LPA, in Springboro, Ohio. Mr. Meier concentrates his practice on family law and civil litigation, representing clients in Springboro and throughout the surrounding counties. He handles cases involving divorce, including high-net-worth divorce, business valuation, child custody, child support, prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements, property division, parental relocation and spousal support. In addition to representing individual parties in family law cases, he is a certified guardian ad litem, representing the best interests of a child. He also has experience with criminal law, insurance law and general civil litigation.
Mr. Meier stays engaged in his legal community through membership in various organizations. He belongs to the Warren County Bar Association, the Dayton Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association, and the State Bar of Michigan. He has also served on the Warren County Certified Grievance Committee.
After graduating cum laude from Miami University, where he received a bachelor’s degree in finance with a minor in economics, Mr. Meier earned his law degree from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, graduating magna cum laude. He holds licenses to practice law in Ohio and Michigan and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Earlier in his legal career, Mr. Meier developed his legal skills while serving as a clerk for a judge sitting on the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. He later worked in the Wayne County, Michigan, prosecutor’s office, as well as for an insurance defense firm. He joined Smith, Meier & Webb, LPA, as a clerk in 2007 and the firm later chose him to be an associate attorney. He is now a partner in the firm.
About Andrew P. Meier
First Admitted: 2008, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.johndsmith.com/attorney/andrew-p-meier/
- Dayton Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan, 2007 - Present
- Warren County Bar Association, 2008 - Present
- Ohio State Bar Association, 2008 - Present
- Ohio, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2009
- Michigan, 2007
- Miami University, B.S., cum laude, Dean's List, Finance, Minor: Economics, 2003
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem
- 3 signs a company is in trouble https://t.co/shtdgyjPxV
- The most important co-parenting plan elements in Ohio https://t.co/4eueogBgsD
- Preserving assets in a divorce https://t.co/cgUKaBM3z3
- An overview of custody and visitation rights https://t.co/EaAO3WCWae
- The gray area in gray divorce https://t.co/iD5B6LEszp
Last Updated: 5/15/2022