Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Springfield, OH
Nathan Stuckey is the founder of The Stuckey Firm, LLC, in Springfield, Ohio. Mr. Stuckey is a highly experienced personal injury attorney, handling matters involving animal bites, legal malpractice, medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, truck accidents and wrongful death. He serves clients in the Springfield and Dayton metropolitan regions, as well as Clark, Champagne, Green, Logan, Madison and Miami counties.
Mr. Stuckey has several years of experience practicing personal injury law and has helped numerous Ohio residents recover compensation for an injury or loss of a loved one. He is passionate about defending the rights of the injured and provides dedicated and aggressive representation.
In recognition of his accomplishments, The National Trial Lawyers named Mr. Stuckey one of the “top 40 under 40” and “top 100 trial lawyers” multiple years in a row. The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys listed him among their “top 10 under 40” several years in a row and in 2015 the American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys presented him with a client satisfaction award.
Active in the legal community, Mr. Stuckey is a member of the Clark County Bar Association, the Dayton Bar Association and the Ohio State Bar Association. He sits on the board of trustees of the Miami Valley Trial Lawyers Association and is a former member of the executive committee and board of trustees of the Ohio Association for Justice.
Mr. Stuckey earned a bachelor’s degree from Georgetown College and received his law degree from the University of Dayton School of Law. He holds a license to practice law before all Ohio state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
About Nathan Stuckey
First Admitted: 2010, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.thestuckeyfirm.com/attorney/nathan-j-stuckey/
- Clark County Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice, Ab Initio Chair, 2016 - 2018
- Ohio Association for Justice, Executive Committee, 2017 - 2018
- Ohio Association for Justice , Board of Trustees, 2015 - 2018
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2011
- Ohio, 2010
- American Association for Justice
- Miami Valley Trial Lawyers Association: Board Member & Executive Committee
- OSBA Member
- Ohio Association for Justice: Board Member & Executive Committee, Young Lawyers Chair
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, 2013 - 2018
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys: Top 10 Under 40, 2015 - 2018
- American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys: 2015 Client Satisfaction Award
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2013 - 2018
- Georgetown College, B.A. - Political Science, 2007
- University of Dayton, J.D., 2010
Pro bono/Community Service
- 2016-2021 - The Gathering of the Miami Valley - Events Committee & Mentorship Program, 2021
Last Updated: 7/19/2022