Chad M. Tuschman
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Toledo, OhioWilliams DeClark Tuschman Co., L.P.A.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability
Licensed in Ohio since: 2002
Education: The University of Toledo College of Law
Williams DeClark Tuschman Co., L.P.A.626 Madison Avenue, Suite 800
The Louisville Building
Toledo, OH 43604-1110 Visit website
With numerous multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts to his name, attorney Chad Tuschman earned his membership to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He represents clients in their cases involving medical malpractice, personal injury and trial practice all over Ohio. He is attorney and partner of the Toledo, Ohio, firm of Williams DeClark Tuschman Company, L.P.A.
Mr. Tuschman lectures consistently on civil practice, medical malpractice, personal injury and trial issues to local attorneys throughout Ohio. He is admitted to the Ohio, Michigan and Illinois bars. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, the Northern and Eastern U.S. District Court of Ohio, the Northern District of Illinois and the Eastern District Court of Michigan. He is a past board member of the Ohio Association for Justice, including vice chairman of the product liability committee.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1995
Professional Webpage: https://www.wdtlaw.org/attorney-profiles/chad-tuschman/
- , Multiple Seminars on Personal Injury/Medical Malpractice/Trial Practice, .
- , America’s Top 100 Attorney’s in Ohio SELECTION for 2023., ., 2023
- ., America's Top 100 Medical Malpractice Litigators® for Ohio in 2023, ., 2023
- Lecturer, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, and Trial Practice all over Ohio
- Indiana University, B.S., 1992
- $5,500,000.00 settlement for baby asphyxiated at birth and misdiagnosis of post partum condition leading to significant and profound brain damage.
- $2,600,000.00 settlement for birth asphyxiation injuries of infant in utero causing permanent brain damage and cerebral palsy.
- $1,800,000.00 settlement for women who were burned by improperly prepared medication.
- $1,500,000.00 settlement for minor who suffered brain damage due to negligence in delivery.
- $3,600,000.00 settlement for infant damaged at birth.
- $2,000,000.00 for victim burned during an operation.
- $1,700,000.00 verdict for individual injured due to negligent construction of bridge.
- $4,700,000.00 settlement for individual severely burned at water plant in Defiance, Ohio.
- $2,100,000.00 settlement for baby decapitated at birth due to intrapartum asphyxia.
- $1,800,000.00 verdict for death of woman due to physician's failure to timely intubate, causing her to suffocate and die.
- Past Board Member, Ohio Association for Justice
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- President, Toledo Law School Alumni Association, 2009 - 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Member, Common Pleas Court Committee and Attorney Grievance Committee, Toledo Bar Association
- Member, Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Illinois, 1999
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- Vice Chairman, Product Liability Committee, Ohio Association for Justice
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Michigan, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Toledo Bar Association
Office location for Chad M. Tuschman
626 Madison Avenue, Suite 800
The Louisville Building
Toledo, OH 43604-1110
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2010